C A P I T O L O T R E D I C I

TRASECOLARE:

To be dumbfounded gobsmacked.

V A L E R I U S ' S    P O V

Shira's eyes lit up with lust but were masked with innocence. From the way, her long hair travelled down her smooth blank back and stopped below those cute cheeks of hers.

As she left the bathroom with the towel loosely wrapped around her, I let out a sigh that I didn't know I was keeping. I smiled at the innocent yet teasing look on her face. I quickly stripped out of my wet trousers that hugged against my legs.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out of the steamy hot bathroom, holding a smaller towel, to be met with the cool room. I towelled my hair dry, making my hair go all over the front of my forehead. Looking upwards, I saw Shira wrapped with the towel tightly around herself and lost in her own world as she stared at the antique bookshelf.

Her eyes scanned each and every single book. I walked up behind her and without thinking, I wrapped my arms around her waist and snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She stammered. I nuzzled into the crook of her neck, inhaling the sweet scent of rose from her body. The scent made me hypnotised just like I was with her beauty and her personality. I want to mark her with my scent.

A closed part of my heart was slowly opening up to this woman, who managed to have me wrapped up in her pinky in less than a month. A part of me wanted to act cold to her and treat her like how the women presented themselves as sluts.

Shira was different, despite being a mafia princess, if you would call it. Her innocence was something that hooked me on to her, her beauty was something that was made to be shown off yet she kept it hidden and away from all the greedy fuckers out there, which I'm glad. I want her to be mine, yes, but can I have her?

Chantelle. Here is the woman that left me to be with my rival and for what reason because he was better than us at that time. Shira is way different from her yet a small part of me feels like all women will do the same. That all they want is money, fame and power

Like some young women in the mafia who have married men thrice their age. The only reason why is because they have money. Dirty money to be specific. Money that has been used for human trafficking. I only traffick weapons, the idea of trafficking little boys and girls disgusts me.

"Funny isn't it?" I chuckled, biting on the crescent of her ear gently, Shira moaned softly. She hummed questioningly then moaned as I pressed my hard-on against her lower back.

I smirked at the reaction and brought my hands lower to her hips. "You're meaninglessly apologising for staring at the bookshelf but you haven't apologised to the little stunts you've been doing, have you now mia tigre?" I held her hips in place as I sensuously ground on her.

"Personally speaking, I think my little stunts were meaningless." Shira turned to look at me as I raised my eyebrows and smiled. "Mm, is that so?" I said, looking into the depth of her brown yet green tiger eyes.

I lifted her up and she instantly wrapped her legs around my waist and one of her hands went to my shoulder while the other was creeping up my hair. Her towel had hiked up and her bare heat was touching my raging cock that was slightly pressing against her inner thighs through the towel.

It turned me on when she would tug at my hair while she released her sweet lullaby-like moans, filling my ears with pleasure. I could listen to her moan all day and I wouldn't get tired. The way my name rolls off her tongue just makes it sounds ten times better.

I really don't know how I have this much self-control but right now I feel like I want to... Wait, scratch that I need to take her, to have her squirming under me as I thrust into her. But, I will wait patiently so I can have her and her virgin pussy begging for me.

As much as I would love to have her under me, riding me, on all fours, on the wall, on the floor, in the car and so on, I would never do it forcefully. Her wish is my command. It has always been my priority that the woman begs for me and that she has given consent.

Gently, I placed her on the black comforter like she was fragile. I kissed her passionately, as I straddled between her legs. My hands roaming over the towel, feeling the erected nubs as I pinched them.

Shira jerked upwards and still had her long legs wrapped around me, pulling me towards her. Her hands moved down my back as she grazed her nails over it, making me shudder under her touch.

Our mouths waltzed around one another. Shira swiped my tongue for permission, which I denied.. Her hands slowly moved to my chest all the way to my abdominals, she slowly caressed them then moved further and further to my V-line. "Shira, stop!" I growled warning her.

"Shira, Valerius. Pizza's ready." Lorena's voice echoed. Cockblocker.

Unexpectedly, Shira grabbed me through my towel, I moaned and groaned into her mouth and she thrust her tongue through, tangling it with mine. The flavour of berries and whiskey collided once again but not for long as she pulled away.

Shira pulled me off of her, making me land on the bed with an extremely visible hard-on. "I think this stunt wasn't meaningless." She winked as I looked at her as I leaned on my elbows. She made her way to the front of the door then stopped.

"See you later, Valval." Fuck!

Hello, my loves, hope you enjoyed this chapter

Hello, my loves, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Anyways, have a lovely day or a good night's sleep <3

What is your favourite song?

Well, literally every Weeknd song.