Week one

Welcome to Miss Beauty and Talent America, where girls are rewarded for their looks and skills. If you think you are eligible enough, this stage is waiting for you! The first 100 girls who signs up will be tested and who ever is elected to be in the 30 people round with get cash of $5,000 every round. If you win Muss beauty and talent America, you will be rewarded $100,000,000 and a car worth $100,500. The judges are...
Mr. Adam Hanson
Mrs. Sandra Echomen
Mrs. Andria Thomas
Mr. Dustin Robson

The first 10 girls are

Miss Kayla Person
Miss Hannah Adams
Miss Candice Smith
Miss Alexa Perch
Miss Lucy Clearwater
Miss Olive Jameson
Miss Christen Andrews
Miss Anne Peterson
Miss Madison Miller
Miss Sandra Armstrong
And this is officially the beginning of the pageant

All the judges gets ready for and interview with all the girls. Thy ask each girls questions and their talents. After that, they perform their talents to the judges. Each of the girls will be scored. In two weeks, all the scores will add up and the two with the least will be cut off from the pageant.
They have certain uniforms they wear each day. And today the day to practice waking in high heels. Most do he girls know how to buy some of them are better that the others. Kayla knows Hannah well, they went to high school together, and every time Hannah gets a part in a play, she always where high heels because she is good at walking in high heels. Kayla is afraid that Hannah Is going to beat her in the pageant so she has a plan to bring Hannah down.

Right after auditions, Kayla rushes into the locker room and grabs Hannah's high heels. When the heels are loosen up, Hannah's high heels pulled right off. Kayla glued the heels back in very lightly so they won't stick together that much, because, if the heels are loosen, when Hannah takes her first step, the heel will brake and so will he ankle. If her ankle doesn't break, it will be seriously injured! That could bring her score down to zero!