p-1 ............the Funeral or dream

Why is everyone looking at me? Am I really that ugly, hideous perhaps, those were the questions that kept pounding in my head ? Stop it, stop it .....

" STOP IT, STOP IT, PLEASE STOP IT GET OUT OF MY HEAD " I screamed as tears fell.

More eyes, more eyes, yes more eyes keep straing at me, gazing upon me,what have I done, what could I had possibly done to make everyone stare at me. Please I know I'm ugly, please I know, but please don't stare at me. " Please-

" Christian look at me, Chritstian look at me stop, Christian babe, please look at me, can't you see me I'm standing right in front of you why can't you see me, I'm here " I begged of her ?'

" Christian honey please, stop crying " said a voice that sounded like my moms.

" Honey you have to stop, we're at his funeral " pleaded my mom.

I fell to the ground " Funeral " I gasped !

" We're at his funeral, how can that be I just saw him, I- I just saw him, just, just saw him he, he was right next to me in the car, I saw him I know I did, he kissed me and told me he loved me, he told me he loved me, mom he told me he-

" CHRISTIAN LISTEN TO ME HONEY, he's gone, he's gone, he's gone, he's gone and he's never ever coming back, do you hear me never, and there's nothing that we can do about it, nothing not a thing. " my mom yelled.

My heart popped. " Never is coming back " I silently repeated.

" It can't be, it can't be he promised me that him and i would live a long happy life together, mommy he promised me that we would have a boy named Caleb and a little girl name Celia. He told me that the first letter of they're names would be named after ours, Cade and Chrsitian, him and I, two pea's in a very awkwardly shaped pie, as he would laugh telling me. "

I saw my friend Breanna walk into the room where Cade's body was. She walked out in tears and tried to wipe them away once she saw how a reck I was. 

She ran towards me. " Are you okay " ?

" How do you expect me to be, my best friend just died on me that's not fair, it's fair, while I'm here crying my ugly ass eyes over him " I cried.

" You need to stop talking like THAT " she said.

" What's that mean, talking like I've gone insane, like I've lost control , is that what that means " I yelled.

" You haven't gone insane Christian, you miss me, but you haven't gone insane. I beg of you to stop talking like that, please " I begged!

" That means you aren't thinking straight " she told me.

I stood up and walked past all of the familiar yet unfamiliar faces. Some talking about last nights football game and how if Cade were still alive he would've whopped the other team, while others had tears strolling down there eyes. What a waste of a life, I even heard one say. That made me snap, I had lost control, I had reached my boiling point.

" Who the fuck are you to say that " I yelled!

" Excuse me young lady " the voice had barked back!

" What In the hell gives you the right to even say that about Cade, he IS NOT a waste of a life, he's much more than that. He was very much talented, protective, shy, smart, intelligent, strong, handsome, and. . . . . . . . He was a whole lot more Than what you said and although he would get angry, make mistakes. He was never a waste of a life " I yelled !

" Miss I never, was disrespected in such a way that it insulted me. And I will never be ! " the woman struggled to say.

She got upset and persuaded Cade's mother to escort me out of his funeral.