Summary

I am Amy... I live in the woods of Missouri away from any big towns and busy roads. Lucky, I live near a spring so I can put my food that needs to stay cold in the water, and I can use some of the trees for firewood. I basically have it all right here on this little piece of land. The only bad news is that this piece of land is on a part of land belonging to a man by the name of Ezekiel Scott. He basically owns a small town Further into his land and he has people patrolling often. I leave food and drinks out for them especially when it's hot out, but I don't talk to or really get close to them. I guess that's just the introvert part of me screaming at me to enjoy being alone. 

I wish I had enough money to own my own land but this is okay I guess. I have protection and I think I might be developing feeling for the recluse. I wonder if how he feels about me...

****************

Okay! So before we continue on with the story I would like to say a few things. First the pictures are mine and you may PM me if you would like proofs. Second, I haven't written for a while because life has a way of pulling me all over. Third, I also may not update my story as often especially since I have a little one on the way. Now Lets See Where This Goes!