Vocaloid Drabble Drabble!

• Dedicated to The Three pages of Awesomeness

So welcome to Vocaloid Things xD I hope you enjoy them! The first thing's first...

This song is SOOOOO CREEPY! It freaks me out... A LOT! but it seemed like u cud make into a little drabble :P So here we are with teh first thingy!

Rotten Girl Grotesque Romance

This lyrics I used here to make this were by:

ironia-vitae on deviantart  

Motoko, website is: vocalochu.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~

Rotten Girl Grotesque Romance

Sung by: Hatsune Miku

 ~~~~~~~~~

 Miku P.O.V.

Day and night I watch you doing your daily routine. Everyday you make me smile more and more. I lean against my wall.

" Love me." I whisper.

I peek through my curtains to see your face as you practicing singing. I sigh contently as I hear the notes flow from one to the other, smoothly.

I continued looking through the curtains and spotted something pink.

You smiled at it and brought it to the window showing it to your room.

" You have a guest, I see... She's very, very pretty....!" I mumbled to myself as I continued to watch, " Tell me how much do you like her? For either way I'll kill her."

The next day I was looking through all the photos that I have of you.

" There she is!" I exclaimed quietly as I took a lighter out of the drawer and burned the photo so only your face would be there, smiling.

I took the slightly burnt photo and tacked it onto my wall filled with makeshift posters, dolls, pictures, and taped locks of hair were. I looked around the room and spotted the handmade plush of you with button eyes and a stitched smile, sitting in a wooden chair. I stroke the hair affectionately and blush. 

I took the closed curtain and opened it slightly so I could see what was going on in your room. 

" She brings gifts... And it's your favorite too..." I mumbled to myself as ideas popped into my head. I closed the curtain and walked to the wall of you and looked at the one with your face smiling clearly at the camera. I placed my hand by your cheek.

" How I wish I could gently caress your smooth face..." I mutter darkly as I went to the kitchen and got an ax out from underneath the sink. 

I went back to the main room and placed the ax in the opposite wall and sat on the couch.

" How to kill her.... What to do with her.... I look at a box of different photos containing all of your previous girlfriends. I flipped through one after the other till I found her. I took it and burnt it.

" I got it!" I exclaim as I waited for the sun to completely dissipate.

~~~~~

The next morning I carried a box with a note on it that said:

To: KAITO

I hope you enjoy your present~~!!! <333333 ~Miku

I placed it on his doorstep and ran off to school.

~~~~~

That afternoon I get out class and see him making a call. I walked near him casually and took a peek as he put the phone down and left it open.