Developing Feelings

(Diana's POV)

I KNEW IT!! I knew he was up to some game! Ughh and to think I was beginning to feel bad for him. I click on the profile.. Ohh wait a minute it's not Michael who posted it.

Hmm Lorena Davis?? I skim through her profile suddenly I get in a state of shock when I saw that she ended with Michael!! Ohh my God. What have I done?! Oh my gosh just my luck!! Well goodbye 'starting fresh' momentum.

I quickly message her and explain everything to her.. no reply and she's online oh boy I hope she reads it. As I wait for her reply I stare at the picture... suddenly I catch myself smiling and think about the kiss, even though it was unexpected it sort of .. Just felt magical...

As I smile I look through the comments and to no surprise people are putting positive and some negative comments on it I scroll through, then notice someone new commented. Oh it's Michael!

"Mike Joseph: A precious moment that ill never forget, she's different that all these other girls, if anyone has a negative thing to say deal it with me and better leave her out of this! You all been warned and you know how violent I get.Peace"

Tears kind of form my eyes. No one I'm my entire life ever defended me in such a way, I've always been sort of a loner but now I realize that he meant what he said. Ohh gosh and I slapped him... I feel bad but hey can you blame me for having self respect towards myself?

I KNOW I'm gonna apologize to him and talk to him. I log off and go to my closet to find a really cute outfit to wear for tomorrow. Hmm.... OHH... That's the one!..Perfect!! tomorrow will be fabulous!... Did I just say that? Oh my I need sleep.

I get into bed and turn out my lamp...in minutes I shut my eyes and dream a bittersweet dream.

(Michaels POV)

Oh gosh I hope I hope Diana isn't furious.. Well who gives a damn that girl slapped me... But then again I can feel it inside me that she liked the kiss even though she nags it but ohh well..

I'm too tired to even think, although I did mean what I said on the comment. I also hope Lorena doesn't start something bad to make her life miserable..

Wait a minute... It's no wonder she wanted to get it on with me because she wanted to claim territory!

Ugh silly girls now a days using something like that to show it off.
I'm too damn tired of girls like that I tell ya..

I can't even keep up with puttin words to this. Well it's whatever I'm heading to sleep, for some reason I can't wait to see Diana tomorrow.. Or is she going to hate me more?

Forget it mike. I turn off the lights and pull covers up.

*Suddenly Gunshots*

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!

[Next Day At School]

(Diana's POV)

Oh my what a beautiful dream I had last night! I dreamed that me and Michael were in a car watching the sunset and suddenly we kissed... Crazy right?

Anyways Im trying not to get in over my head I mean it's only been a day! So I decided to just act cold towards Michael and I'm sure with that slap yesterday he sure as hell he won't be talking to me.

As I get off the bus I noticed Michael's group of buddies he's seen with and strangely he's not there.. Hmm where could he be? Ohh pshh why am I worried? He thinks he's all bad boy so he'll just come late.

I enter my class, I then notice Lorena sitting in a desk looking paranoid.

".... Are you ok?" I asked her hoping she doesn't hate me

"..WHAT! .... Ohh hi uhh ... Diana is it?" She asked looking nervous

"Uhm yeaa look I ... I want to apologize for..." Then the announcements interrupted me in the moment.

"Good Morning students and teachers these are your morning announcements..."

I take my seat and listen then I noticed Lorena left class suddenly. Hmm where is she going?

"... Now to start it off I'm very sad to say that one of our peers.. uhm mister jackson has been in a chaotic shooting and he won't be coming to school anytime soon... He's in a very bad state but I know you all will pray for him and his family... Now also the art club will be...."

"WHAT?!" I scream at the top of my lungs everyone's heads turn to me..

"Ohh it's the chick in the picture that was kissing Michael yesterday... Hey your boyfriend is dying! Go with him" this random kid yelled from the class

Who the hell said anything about me dating Michael?? I ignore him and take his advice and head on out to see Michael... I know we started off on the wrong foot but he can't die young!

I call a cab and rush to the hospital.

"Excuse me nurse?? Can you please tell me which room Michael Jackson is in??!!!!"

"Room 307 on the 2nd floor"

"Thank you!!!..."

I quickly run as fast as I can. Room 305.... 306.... Ohh this one! 307!! I quickly take a deep breathe and enter...

There he was in the bed with a tube in his mouth... I notice a lady next to him crying, it must be his mother..

"Uhmm... Ma'am? Are you michaels mom?..."

She looks up her face swollen and tears pouring down.

"Yes.... *sniffles* I .. Am"

"I'm Diana.. I go to school with him.. I'm sorry your going through this is there anything I can do??"

"Why how kind of you *sniffles* no thank you..."

"How is he doing?.."

"He's ... *sniffles* ... He's in a coma *Cries*"

"Ma'am it's ok he'll wake up soon I just know it..." I look at him and the monitor wait a minute...

_^_^_^ _________ flat line _______

"MY BAAAAAABBBBBYYYY"

"MICHAEL !!!!!!!!"

{To Be Continued}