Trollstopia Ep 7: The New Cats in Town[Part 2]

Back with the Star Sisters and the J-Pop Crew, they are having fun near the beaches. Bugs are doing a light show for them. The J-Pop Crew were so enchanted by the shiny lights that they moved their hands.

"I can see you have a thing for lights," said Delta.

"We love shiny things," said Rebecca, still enchanted by the lights.

"Great! Enjoy your light show," said Barb, drags her Star Sisters to come together for a huddle-up.

"Barb, what's going on with you?" Poppy asks.

"Sisters, Branch, and I confirm that the J-Pop Crew are thieves that broke into the Swag Store."

"Is this because you're allergic to them, or are you still frustrated about not getting your Dad's birthday present for tomorrow?"

"Yes, and yes, but that's not the point! Branch and I connected the clues that the thieves left behind. And I got proof!"

When Barb shows pictures of Isabella's paw matching with the culprit's footprint, Delta then said, "how did you get a photo of Isabella's handprint?"

"It doesn't matter. You got to believe me! Do you, Star Sisters?"

"But they're so cute! Just look at them," said Wani, seeing the J-Pop Trolls chasing laser pointer dots like cats.

"Cats are nothing but trouble making devils in disguise!"

"I agree with Barb," said Branch, who's standing behind the Star Sisters with his Chill Bros.

The Star Sisters screams in surprise as they turn around to face them.

"Boys! Don't do that, you almost gave us a heart attack," said Baby Bun.

"Now, you know how we feel when you do that to us," said Tresillo, which made his Chill Bros chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah, okay. Touche," said Gomdori.

"But what are you doing here?" Ari asked.

"Yeah, shouldn't you tend that line of customers?" said Kim-Petit.

"We did," said Trollzart.

"We closed up shop since it's a Sunday," said Trollex.

"Ladies, you got to believe Barb. Branch and I do since we analyzed the crime scene and did observation on the J-Pop Crew," said Hickory.

"Maybe you three are overreacting," said Chaz.

But after Barb gives him a wedgie to reveal he's wearing pink underwear and puts the end of it on his head, Barb said, "Is that overreacting to you, Jazz geek?"

After Riff helps Chaz to get his underwear off his head, Riff then says, "I get it why you three are suspicious of them. Even though they do strange things, they're not only trolls but cats too."

When the Chill Bros and the Star Sisters watched the J-Pop Crew play with light bugs like balls of yarn, Poppy then said, "aww! Do they look like troublemaking pussycats to you?"

"They flirt with your boyfriend, Popsqueak. Maybe they'll kidnap him to force him to marry all seven of them," said Barb.

"Okay, Barb. That was a bit too far," said Branch, creeped out.

"Sorry, Branch. I got off the plot a little."

"Meow, hello Branch," said Rebecca, as she and her J-Pop Sisters caressed Branch while purring.

"Are you going to beat them up for that?" Barb whispers to Poppy as Poppy glares at the J-Pop Crew in jealousy.

"No, I won't. It will go against my sweet personality," said Poppy, calming her down.