Chapter 3

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I DO NOT LIKE JUSTIN BEIBER. I LIKE THE CHARACTER JASON MCCAN.

Unknown POV:

I've got her right where I want her. My precious, my love, my life.

Emily's POV:

I look into the eyes of the person who slammed me on to the alley wall by the way "ouch". I see that he is the same person I saw at school. He was covered in tattoos, but not too many; his chocolate brown hair was in a quiff. He had a white tank top with ripped skinny jeans and a chain around his neck.  I was brought back in to reality by his deep voice "Baby girl it's time to go to sleep." He said with a smirk. As I was trying to figure out what he meant I smelled something strange then a felt something cold pressed against me face, but it was too late. "Chloroform."

~~~~

All of a sudden I jolt awake.  "How did I get home?" "GOOD GIRLS ARE BAD GIRLS THAT HAVEN'T GOT CAU..." "Rello" I say as I answer my phone. YES I have "Good Girls" as my ring tone. "WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OK? YOU LEFT SCHOOOL 3 HOURS AGO?!?"said Josh. Great...what do I say I don't even remember getting home....WAIT I DON'T REMEMBER GETTING HOME????!!!!!! "I...um..." suddenly there was a paper airplane flying across my room. "What the..." I open it up and it says...

          "Hey babe! I'm always watching. DON'T TELL ANYONE OR ELSE!!!

                                                                  XOXOXO-J"

"Em...You there? Hello?" I hear Josh say snapping me back into reality. "Yeah I'm here sorry. I... um...got home and ...ah ...fell asleep ...sorry?" I say trying to come up with an excuse. Then another paper airplane flies across my room, yet again. I open it up and it says...

                                          Good job Baby Girl!

                                                 XOXOXO-J

"Hey Josh I got to go. Bye!" I say as I hang up the phone before he can reply. "OKAY WHOEVER IT IS COME OUT BEFORE I CALL THE COPS AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I say with as much force as possible, trying to hide my fear.

*****************

YAH so I finally go to update sorry!!!!!

I am going to be writting chapter 4 this week!

Please give me ideals!!!

BYE PEEPS