I hate mornings

Nanami POV

it's been a 2 weeks since I've joined to host club and so far it's actually been amazing. Sure there's the constant fangirls who think I'm a guy and want to date me but other wise it's been really fun. I've become pretty good friends with everyone and I even figured out Haruhi lives in the apartment complex next to my house witch is really cool. We walk home together after school now.

      I wake up to the sound of my alarm and my mom yelling " WAKE THE FUCK UP". I groan an turn off the alarm. I sit up and rub my eyes. I look around my room. The white walls with Christmas lights hanging all around. It was pretty clean, just a bit messy. I stand up and walk out of my room to go to the bathroom. When I open my door I look up to see my mom. I could tell she's already drunk an it's only 6:00 in the morning. " Why the hell did it take you so long to get up?!" She yells. To be honest my alarm just went off but I'm not gonna say that to her or she'll beat me. " I a-apologize." I say quietly while looking down. She slaps me. " whatever just get the fuck ready for school." She says while walking away. I rub my cheek and walk to the bathroom. I walk in and shut the door. I look at myself in the mirror. I hate it..... everything, I just hate it. I pick up my brush and brush my hair. Afterwards I brush my teeth. Once I finish I walk back to my room and get undressed. I look at the tall mirror in my room. My mom makes me sleep in a binder and wear one 24/7 . I start to unclip the binder and I feel I slight lift of pain from my body. I take it all the way off to just see myself. My sides a terribly bruised from having it on to long. I rub my fingers against the bruises and a sharp pain stings there. I flinch an sigh. I just put the binder back on. I walk over to my closet we're my uniform is hanging. A blue blazer, a dress shirt, dress pants, and a black an purple tie. Kyoya was nice an let me keep the uniform. I put on the uniform and shoes an check the time. The clock read 6:20. That gives me 10 minutes to get ready and get to Haruhi's house to walk with her. I grab my side bag and walk downstairs. I look into the living room to see my mom sitting on the couch. Bottle of Alcohol in one hand, cigarette in the other. I sigh and grab a apple of the counter an quickly eat it.  My mom notices me " make sure you home by 3:45 or else." She says " but mom I have to stay after school to.." I think of an excuse to stay at the club without her knowing. " stay after school to work on a project for class." She rolles her eyes. " whatever if that's the case pick up Groceries on your way home." She hands me 30 yen. " here, list is on the fridge. If your not back by 4:50." She smiles like an insane person. I already know what she means. I sigh and grab the list and shove it in my bag with the money. I sat bye to her and leave. I walk down the side walk to haruhi's apartment. once I get to her apartment door I knock. Not even 10 seconds later she opens the door and smiles. " good morning Nanami." She says. " good morning to you to. Ya ready to go Haruhi?" I ask." She smiles " yep just let me grab my bag." She runs back in a grabs her back and come back op. She shuts and locks her door and we begin our walk to school.

————————————————————————
Sorry loves for the short chapter. But thanks for all the support💟