Assigment time

“You are assigned to top computer hacker James Clark” I spat out my water, sputtering “you mean plane James Clark?” L nodded her head. I was flabbergasted “but I thought he was harmless!” I exclaimed L tutted me “you should never judge a book by its cover agent Becks” I bowed my head “of course ma’am won’t let it happen again” satisfied by my answer she continued the debrief “he has been assigned by someone to hack into the UK’s security system and shut down all safety measures around the Bank of England. Someone wants Britain’s gold” I nodded my head “shouldn’t a more experienced spy deal with this ma’am not that I’m not honoured that you’ve chosen me but I feel as if I might let you down” L chuckled “nonsense you are one of the best spies we have and I need you to go undercover as a distant cousin and find out who he’s working for and stop him from hacking into the UK’s security system” I nodded my head “yes ma’am piece of cake” I grinned up for this. L seemed satisfied “good meet Q in the National Gallery at noon” I nodded my head and left L’s office walking through MI6 and out the door to the car park where my beloved classic Ashton Marten was waiting for me, I unlocked my door and got in dumping my duffel bag on the passenger seat next to me and twisting the key in the ignition, the car coming to life. I drove out the car park and to the flat I share with my friend Alex a fellow teen spy.

I shoved my key into the door and pushed it open entering the flat I threw my keys into the key bowl and closed the door heading to my room and dumping my duffel bag in there “hey Alex you in here?” I yelled stripping my duster off “Melanie is that you?” he answered my question with a question “well nuh” I rolled my eyes at him and left my room coming into the spare room which we turned into our spy hangout to find Alex researching James Clark via the MI6 database “you know L is going to be so pissed when she finds out you’ve hacked into the database. Again” he grinned sheepishly spinning round in his desk chair to face me blonde hair flying I just rolled my eyes at him again and walked back into my room to get changed before my meeting with Q “hey Alex do we know who the new Q is?” I asked slipping my grey top over my head and dumping it on my bed along with the jeans I shimmied out of. I then proceeded in opening my wardrobe and pulled out a short floral dress and black tights. I laced up my combat boots and put my arms into the sleeves of my duster “no I haven’t been to HQ in a month though” he called back sticking my gun in its holder on my thigh and slipping my knife into my boot I left my room and entered the spy hangout to talk to Alex “how come?” I looked him straight in the eye brown on blue “L stuck me on leave” he mumbled I gave him a sympathetic smile the last mission he went on he nearly got me killed and nearly handed over the list that has the name of every MI6 spy and their location to the enemy so pretty understandable. I checked the clock it was 11.45 I collected my satchel and left the flat without a word being muttered heading to meet up with Q.

I sat in the gallery waiting for Q to show up when a man wearing a parka sat down next to me. I surveyed him he had brown messy hair covering his forehead and thick rimmed glasses he clutched a small black case. “What do you think of the painting?” he asked leaning over to me “it’s very tragic” I looked straight forward “yeah it is a bit isn’t it agent Becks?” I turned to him “don’t tell me you’re the new Q” I groaned when he nodded confirming my suspicions “but you look like my age do you even know how to run the Q Branch?” I questioned sounding like a little brat “I do I invented the test to get you into MI6” he said smugly “show off” I grumbled under my breath “now what gadgets do you have for me today?” I asked, he opened the black case and showed me a ring, bracelet and USB. He held up the ring “tracker just twist the rose around clockwise and your location is broadcasted to the Q Branch” I nodded he then held up the bracelet “records conversations and gives us a visual” lastly he held up the USB “plug it into his laptop it will download the computer memory and then send a virus in making his computer unsalvageable” I nodded and put the box in my satchel “and do please try to bring the equipment back in one piece” I rolled my eyes and nodded standing up, he stood up too “good luck agent Becks.”

I opened the boot of my car and dumped my duster in there pulling out a black cardigan, getting into roll to play the girly normal cousin of one James Clark, I put the bracelet and ring on and stuck the USB in my small shoulder bag I hand along with things typically found in a girl’s purse. I put my ear piece in and surveyed my handiwork happy with the results he wouldn’t recognise me yesterday I was dressed as a spy with my hair in a ponytail and my duster on today I looked girly with my hair in beach waves framing my face and makeup on. I hopped into my car and made my way to James Clark’s location totally ready to take him down.

A/N you can so see aspects of bond creeping in with the Q branch which is the coolest thing ever!! well i think so, so your thoughts are invalid and im now able to spend my evenings on wattpad again because the school play of jack and the beanstalk is over yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright readers i still want your thoughts on this story cause im swearing for the first time eva in chapters!! do you like it or should i remove the cussing?????? comment below!