prolugue

__________________________
I want it all. I wanna feel it going down ny throath and taking my breath away. I wanna feel it in my veins, wanna feel it taking my whole being for granted.
______________

"Do you like it? In Tokyo i mean." the dark haired girl asked akwardly running her long thin fingers trough her short hair.
The wind was messing up your hair, making (h/c) strings gently brush your face. The air seemed much more colder up here and you could feel a small shiver gowing up your spine.
"I do." you simply said looking down at the busy roads and the lighted buildings.

Moving to Tokyo was one of the few critical changes you made since you turned 20. And you didn't regret this one. It was nice and quiet thrilling. You had a trive for danger and adrenaline, and up here you felt like you could get anything that you wished for. The big city seemed just like the first step to top. You were aiming for the big spot and you were confident enough to go for it without hesitation.

"Do you wanna go back? It's starting to get colder."

You simply backed away from the edge of the rooftop and followed the tall and slender girl to the door that will lead you back inside.
You weren't the type to rage all night or to go to parties a lot. Fun wasn't your thing, succes was. And the path to succes was trough the pockets of the man looking for lust and chaos dancing careless in the crowded room.

"What's your name miss? Are you on the list?"

   A tall and build up man approached you, a bouncer. You were not looking like any of the girls in the room. No heavy make up or too short and tight dresses. You were looking like you didn't belong in this world, but in fact you did. The thing was you were not a whore looking for some pocket money but a rising star in the dirty filthy world where money show who leads.

"(y/n) make sure to remember it"

   He looks over the list and back at you. You were not on the list indeed and you knew it. As he grabbed your arm usuing brute force to drag you outside. As you were trown out you saw a pair of golden eyes in the corwd looking right into your (e/c) ones and you simply smirked not eveing able to see the face who was staring.

________
(unknown perspective)

    My head turned as i felt a bitter-sweet scent ruffling my nose up. I saw a (your body type) figure being dragged outside the club. Her (l/h) (h/c) dangling around her body. The (f/c) dress was fittinf her perfectly, those tiny straps were complimentinf her shoulders and the heels made her look even more attractive, not wanting to mention the red on her lips wanting me to see her pretty mouth calling out my name.
   As soon as her (e/c) eyes met mine i got stone cold. That look gave me chills. Her eyes were doll like, almost dead and cold, but something in her smirk made her look fierce.

"Boss, is everything alright?"

   A tall man, with spikey black hair leaned down to met the eyes of the shorter man who was casually sipping from bis wiskey filled glass under the red lights.

"Kuroo, i want you to follow someone"