* Who is HE*

Mew started Gulf and Jason the whole time. Some burning sensation developed in the pit of his stomach and reached his heart, he doesn't know what it is. Since it is a ball. All were getting ready for the dance. The hall was getting dim, with silent melody music. All picked their partners.

Mia asked Mew for joining the dance in the ball. He hesitated before he refuses, she dragged her to the dance floor, he was uncomfortable but no choices left so he placed his left hand on her waist, right hand on her palm, and they slowly, moving along the music but Mew's eyes were searching for a particular person Gulf.

Once his gaze fell on him, his body stiffened. Gulf was on the grip of Jason. They were moving along the music, Jason placed his left arms on the lower hip of Gulf near his butt bump. They too close than usual, the light was dim. So Mew can't see what they were actually doing. When he and Mia moving along the music in the round pace, he moved near Gulf and Jason.

The taller guy was leaning slowly towards the tan skin boy, Gulf closed his eyes as he was mesmerized by the moment. There the host said to shift the partners. All the partners rolled to the music to the next person. Mia rolled to another's arm. Gulf rolled to Mew's arm. Jason was holding a girl's hand now.

Gulf and Mew locked their eye, immersed into their own world. For the first time, Mew observing his husband's flawless features close, his predator's eyes fell on his husband's little plump lips. Gulf was lost into his handsome husband's dark orbs.

Music made the mood light and romantic. Mew lean in placed his slender lips on the soft red lips of Gulf.  Mew felt a knot on his stomach, Gulf felt a shiver in his spine. It's just a brush on their lips but it felt so amazing. Now Mew wanted to taste that soft lips, he wonders what it will taste like. So he closed the gap between them. Now Mew captured Gulf's lips, they nibbled one another's lips. Unknown, feeling raised in them. Gulf grabbed Mew's neck, slowly moved up to pull a fist of hair of his husband for better access. They were kissing like no tomorrow.

Their love world crumbled down due to the sudden stop of the music. They part from one another's lips with slurp sound. Once the lights were bright up Mew saw Gulf's dazed state with swollen red lips. Tan skin boy still wrapped his hands around his husband's neck because his legs were shaking due to the wonderful kiss he had. Mew smirked at his husband and asked " Is your new-found boyfriend this good in kissing?". These words made Gulf come back to reality. He pulls himself back lifts up his chin and smirks back and said " He is more good in further things too. I doubt you can do that too."

Mew's rage went to peek. He grabs Gulf's wrist and walking towards the exit. Gulf felt the sharp pain in his wrist but he didn't complain, he doesn't want to be weak before Mew. Attitude CEO walked to the reception throw his golden card and asked for an exclusive suite room card. They were scared to see Mew's face. He was known well for his bad temper so they just gave him a room key card.

They hop in the private VIP elevator. Mew didn't let go of Gulf's wrist instead he tightens the grip obviously leaving buries. Once they stopped at the particular floor, no one is there in that lobby. Mew literally dragged Gulf to the door, he inserts the card once it opened, Mew pushed Gulf in, closed and lock the door with a slam.

Gulf was scared to see this version of Mew fully dangerous aura, his eyes glistening with the desire of lust. Lips quivered with anger and jealousy. Gulf fucked so many chicks, not in the countable mode but seeing Mew this dominating his skin burn with fire somewhat existing as well as scare. After he confirms his feelings for Mew he saw some gay prons to know about how it works. He masturbated while seeing that and thinking of Mew he came hard.

By seeing Mew's dominant version he definitely knows he gonna get fucked by his dominant husband hard. So he stepped back while Mew moving towards Gulf like a lion moving to his bunny prey. Older pushed the younger to the wall, he pinned his bruised wrist again above his head and said " You badly want to know what I can do. Don't you? Hmm"
Gulf gulped his own saliva hardly.

Using his free hand Mew untie his tie, removed his coat, threw on the coffee table. Unbuttoned three buttons, looked again Gulf. Tan skin boy drooling over Mew's sexy presence. Mew lean in capture Gulf's jelly lips. He kissed hungrily, full of needy, Gulf let out a soft moan, Mew shoved his tongue to taste every nook of his husband's mouth. Gulf too tasted Mew's. They were in a mess of saliva all over their face.

Mew groped Gulf's plump round juicy ass. Gulf again moaned. Mew part from him and said, " You know how slutry, you are now?" Gulf is still in a daze instead of getting anger his cock is getting twisted in excitement because of Mew's words. Mew pulled palm-full of Gulf's hair and made him face him again and kissed the swollen lips. Mew pulled out Gulf's coat, unbuttoned his shirt without breaking the kiss. 

Mew let go Gulf's lips and trail down to his jawline. He nibbled and sucked hard all over his neck where it can form a hickey visible to everyone. He went down to the nipples sucked and tongues like sweet candy with a slurping sound he pulls himself back and said "Even you don't have big tits your turgid nipples were so sweet bitch"

Gulf just hummed and still in a daze. Mew went lower, knelt before him. Placed both his veiny palms on either side of Gulf's hip, knead it rough, Gulf moaned by pulling his husband's hair. Mew hissed in pain but concentrated on the next step. He let his tongue roll around the small navel of his husband, still kneading the hip muscles. Gulf is in a moaning mess, his whole body is on fire. Mew stepped aside from Gulf's tummy and said " You have a very pretty slim waist and squishy tummy. No women have both" He kissed on his tummy again and said, "I like it".

Mew unbuckled Gulf's pants. Tan skin boy grab his husband's veiny palm and asked " Are you sure Mew?" The arrogant pale guy smirked and said  "It's too late to ask. Just let it go" Gulf let go of Mew's hands. Mew unbuckled, unzipped his pants. Gulf's hard erection bulge out in his boxer been wet due to precum.

Mew smirked and said " Already wet for me. I like it" he sniffed Gulf's manly yet sweet smell. He drags down the pants along with boxers. Gulf's dick sprung out. Mew touched the shaft. Gulf let a deep moan. His whole body jolted with an electric effect. Mew made a circle on the top of the shaft with his ringed thumb. Gulf was in a moaning mess. Mew licked the precum. Gulf shivered with the unknown feeling, Mew opened his mouth and take slowly Gulf's hard shaft fully until his tip touches his throat. Gulf closes his eyes to enjoy the moment, Mew began his sucking business. He blobbed the head. He fasten the pace. Gulf's legs were getting weak, his moans became louder, his toes were curled up, Mew understood his husband gonna cum, so he stopped using his mouth, he part from the shaft, in a fraction of second, he used his hand to make him cum. Gulf splashed his white cum all over the lap, bare chest, and six-pack abdomen of his handsome husband.

Gulf was catching his breath, in a minute he pushed Mew to the coffee table. Mew fell on his ass. Gulf smirked and said " My turn". Mew answered " Let's see what you can do"

To be continued...