chapter 8:pups play a soccer game 3

At hums berg stadium

Announcer:play ball

(Chase was with the ball and he was running but a dog was running towards hm)

Rubble:Chase am open.
Chase:here you go rubble(Chase passed the ball to rubble but a dog named rubby took the ball)

Rubble:oh no.
Coach Ryder:Skye take that ball.
Skye:okay Ryder(Skye was running straight towards rubby but rubby jumped and kicked the ball and it entered the goal post and Rocky didn't catch it)

Announcer:GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
Fans:Las vergan, Las vergan, Las vergan,Las vergan,Las vergan, Las vergan yeahhhhh.

Announcer:and that's a one zero 2 more points and Las vergan goes to the finals.

{1:0}

Coach Ryder:okay pups I need you guys to win Rocky your the goal keeper anytime the the opponent wants to shoot catch it.

Rocky:okay coach Ryder.
Ryder:and Chase if your with the ball and an opponent I coming closet to you do a spin 5 times it will make your opponent dizzy then pass to your team mate.

Chase:okay coach sir.
Rocky:and rubble you need to be fast if the ball is coming to you ,you run with speed and catch the ball.

Rubble:okay coach
Ryder:and Zuma if your opponent is with the ball do a slide and take the ball.

Zuma: okay Ryder.
Ryder:and Skye if you see you opponent coming to you do a backflip and score.

Skye:okay coach.
Ryder:and Marshall try to get the opponents attention then take the ball.

Marshall:okay Ryder.
Ryder:okay pups now go out there and win.

Announcer:okay the second half is on and Las vegan is in the lead with one,zero.

Ref:okay play(he blows the whistle)
(And Chase takes the ball he remembers what Ryder said and sees an opponent coming then he spins and then the opponent is dizzy)

Chase:okay Skye go for it(he passed the ball to Skye)

Skye:got it(two opponents were coming she jumped in the air which made the two opponents hit their heads and fall down then she does a backflip and shoots and scores)

Announcer: GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLL
tenca:show offs.

Ryder:good job pups.
{1:1}
Goodway:good job pups.
Coach Zander:you stupid dogs better win or I'll kill you

Hax:ahhhhh
(Ref he blows the whistle)
(Rubble takes the ball is running with everything he got passes it to Zuma, Zuma takes it and slide with the ball passes it too skye,Skye catches it and it's a goal)

Announcer: GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Goodway:that's the paw patrol for you.

Announcer:and the winners for this match is adventure Bay I'll see you guys in the finals next week.

Ryder: good job pups.
Pup's:thanks Ryder.
Ryder:now let's go home.

{1:2}

Thanks for reading the finals will come soon byeeee.