episode 15 +15

Hyunjin P.O.V

"I've never loved you..."

Rina's words keep replaying in my mind.

However surprisingly I dont feel that sad at all.

Plus no one ever loved me.

Im used to it...

But i feel like my feelings for Rina suddenly vanished. We talked and decided to just stay as 'friends'.

Its been like a week and today is my day off so I decided to go to the club with my so called friends. I really don't like them honestly. Apart from one of them. Also im going just to clear my mind abit from what happened recently.

As soon as we got there, all those bitches started clinging onto me.

But today I'm not gonna give them the satisfaction.

"Get off me you sluts" they got startled hearing my sudden voice and one of them them said

"What's wrong Hyunjin, didnt you come to have fun with us today?" She said with her bitchy ass squicky voice while holding my cheeks.

"I SAID GET OFF ME" this time i raised my voice and all off the moved away like chickens.

Thank god now I can finally relax, I can't believe I used to 'have fun' with these pieces of shuts, it makes me sick when i think of those not wanted memories

After like an hour I was coming back from the toilet when I saw something think that boiled my blood.

Without any hesitation i quickly went towards the guy that was all over the powerless girl and kicked him so hard that he fainted.

I looked at her teary face.

"WHO IS HE AND WHY IS HE ALWAYS AFTER YOU?!" i shouted at her but she didn't even flinch as if she already expected that.

But she didn't respond and instead she looked down then crouched down while hugging her knees , i could near her soft sobs.

"Y/n...." i said while crouching down infront of her.

Y/N P.O.V

So me and Rina decided to go to the club to just enjoy ourselves and to forget everything that happened just for a night.

When we got there I couldn't even hear Rina's voice even though she just right next to me.

"LETS GO GET SOME DRINKS" she shouted

"OKAY I'LL FOLLOW YOU" i shouted back.

I was following her but there was so many people and i suddenly got pushed and almost lost my balance. After I was sure I was in my feet again i looked around but I couldn't find Rina, omggg what do i do where did she go??? I dont even know where the bar is. I was freaking out but then i felt a hand on my wrist and it started pulling me out of the crowd into a corridor.

"Heyyy wait let me go!! Who are you"

Then person that was pulling me finally stopped and turned around .