Birthday Surprise

Mature content, feel free to skip if it's not your thing. 

TESSA

'This is a stupid idea'. I was questioning my sanity for perhaps the tenth time that day. What had seemed like a brilliant surprise for Hardin now seemed like it might be a disaster. What if he didn't show up? What if he didn't want to see me? I tried to put those thoughts to the back of my mind as I changed into the underwear I had bought specially. 

Landon had let me into Hardin's apartment in secret and my plan was to be ready when he returned from a small birthday dinner. I suddenly started to wonder if he would be alone? What if he had another woman with him? The familiar sick feeling was back and I seriously considered just getting dressed and leaving. Landon would be surprised but I could worry about that later. As far as Hardin knew I was not able to be there for his birthday so he wouldn't be upset if I left. I decided to have a quick drink, just for courage obviously. I padded into the kitchen and searched for a bottle and then realised that of course there wouldn't be any. As a reformed drinker Hardin was pretty strict about not having alcohol around. I mentally kicked myself and tried to persuade myself that I was brave enough to wait without it. 

I can do this, I can do this, I repeated under my breath. Glancing at the clock I noticed he would be back soon so taking a deep breath I went back to his bedroom and arranged myself on the bed in what I hoped was an alluring pose. To try and distract myself I picked up 'Emma' and read a few chapters while I waited. 

I heard the key turn in the lock and footsteps in the hall. This was it. 

HARDIN

Almost as soon as dinner was over I wanted to leave. It was nice to see Landon, Luke and Caci but not being able to drink was still really hard. With everyone else knocking back glasses of wine and beer I started to feel a bit left out. Plus the person I really wanted to see wasn't there. For about the hundredth time that week I wished that Tessa could have come in for my birthday. Seeing her in any capacity was better than nothing. I had seen her every three or four months since she moved to New York. It wasn't enough but we spoke as well as emailing occasionally. I still held hope that she would forgive me and come back to me. 

I turned the key in the door of my apartment and moved into the hall, kicking off my boots and hanging my jacket up. Unusually I didn't have to be anywhere tomorrow, I actually had a free day. Maybe I should try and do some writing tonight and tomorrow. I moved towards my bedroom to pick up my laptop and stopped dead in my tracks in the doorway, my mouth hanging open. 

On my bed was Tessa. She was wearing a sheer pale blue baby doll and matching thong with lace topped stockings. My heart rate doubled and I was instantly hard. I was so surprised I just stood there staring at her. 

She gazed at me smiling but when I didn't say anything her expression started to fade and she looked embarrassed. 

"I'm sorry, I guess I misjudged things. I thought that this would be a good surprise. I'll go," she said quietly and I could see the hurt in her eyes. 

"No! Please don't go!" I managed, almost shouting in my haste to keep her there. 

She stopped gathering her clothes and looked at me, unsure of whether I was pleased to see her or not. 

"Please stay. Fuck me . . . you look amazing! I am just really surprised to see you here." 

Tessa was starting to smile again, gaining a bit of confidence from my compliment. She dropped her clothes and walked towards me. I would like to say I was staring at her face but I could see  her full, soft tits through the sheer fabric and they had all my attention. 

"Good surprise?" she asked, still a little unsure. "I couldn't think of what to get you, so I thought . . . ." she added shyly, giving me a grin and shrugging her shoulders a little.  

"I couldn't ask for anything better. This is . . ." I shook my head not knowing how to express what I thought, "the best!" I settled on eventually. 

I put my hand out and caressed her arm. She shivered slightly and stepped into my arms. I let out a sigh. "God I've missed you so much," I whisper into her hair, wrapping her tightly in my arms. She inhales deeply and runs her hands down my back to the hem of my t-shirt. 

"You're wearing too many clothes." She pulls my shirt over my head, followed by popping the button on my jeans and pulling them down. She frees my rock hard cock and dropping to her knees, pulls it into her warm mouth. One hand grasps my cock at the base, the other caresses my balls and thighs. I can't help the groan that escapes. She's looking up at me as she sucks and kisses my length and it drives me wild. Fuck she's sexy, especially on her knees with her lips wrapped round me. 

"Tess, stop, I'll come." 

She releases my cock briefly. "That's the idea," she says seductively. She starts to suck harder and I can feel the familiar tingle building up in my spine. Tessa can make me cum quicker than anyone I've ever met. All I can think of as I spill into her warm mouth is how much I love her. 

Rising from her knees she says "You have twenty minutes to recover before you fuck me." 

I raise my eyebrows at her. "You have a dirty mouth sometimes Ms. Young."

"Hypocrite," she shoots back. 

"You love my dirty-ass mouth." 

She gives me a wicked smile. "Yes I do." She walks back to bed and lies down, gazing at me. I shrug my jeans off from round my ankles and join her on the bed. 

I tuck her hair behind her ear, it's such a familiar gesture. "I'm so glad you're here. You had me fooled, I really thought you couldn't make it. I was so disappointed." 

She flashes a smile. "I know, Landon told me," she replies. "You don't like surprises?" 

"Are you kidding?! This is amazing, I'll take this sort of surprise any day. How long do I have you for?" I ask her, gently trailing small circles lower and lower on her stomach.  

"Just till the morning. I have to work, I couldn't get any more time off." 

I knew she wouldn't be staying for ages but it still crushes me a little to know how short this visit will be. But I'll take it. I'll take any time she is willing to give me. 

"We'd better get going then," I whisper in her ear. "There are so many things I want to do to you," pulling off her thong.