Character's Abilities/ Introduction

Your name: (Y/N)Eye color: (e/c)Hair color: (h/c)Nickname: (N/N)Hair length: (h/l)Favorite color: (f/c)Hair style: (h/s)

Your name: (Y/N)
Eye color: (e/c)
Hair color: (h/c)
Nickname: (N/N)
Hair length: (h/l)
Favorite color: (f/c)
Hair style: (h/s)

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 19

Appearance: (Y/N) is a young woman with beautiful skin and almond, (e/c) eyes with long eyelashes. She has (h/l), (h/c) hair that fades into (f/c), which she wears in a (h/s) with a few bangs.

(Y/N) wears a modified (f/c) tinted version of the standard Demon Slayer uniform along with a plain (f/c) and star patterned haori that was gifted to her by Mitsuri. She wears a black tank top under hakama.

Additionally paired with white socks and laced sandals.

Personality: (Y/N) usually wears a stoic expression on her face most of the time, but when she's hanging with the her friends, the Hashira and/or other people she is on good terms with, she will break out a smile once in a while.

She has a reserved personality and a strong sense of fighting with no tolerance towards those who don't value their lives, or just being plain lazy. Despite her cold attitude towards others, she can be a real lolli sometimes.

(Y/N) shows zero hesitation when killing other Demons and has no respect towards them like most Demon Slayers. But when it came to the end of her family getting killed by Demons, she put them down with no smile in her eyes.

With being founded by Kagaya Ubuyashiki himself, (Y/N) was given the title: The Night Hashira. Due to her athletic moves and flexibility, killing her first demon was simply an easy job for her.

Swordsmanship: (Y/N) wields a Dark Sword that is thick, but flawless when it slices cut clean. She possesses the softest form in martial arts of the Hashira due to her tight flexibility in her muscles.

Due to the difficultly of wielding her sword, only she can possess it.

Hashira Mark: The night she went into hiding, there was also a battle active when she nearly awakened her mark. Almost costing her life. It takes on the appearance of a moon with a single dot in the crescent.

It's located on the back upper left of her shoulder. The mark immensely increased her power and abilities. The reason she left is because she didn't want to cause any further destruction.

And the sight of death, including herself causes her to flee a scene.

Night Breathing: Full advantages of the unique of her body style, (Y/N) created and studied the dark arts, that combines her martial arts and strength/speed to create a strong sword style.

First Form: Midnight Manipulation: A dark cloud of smoke comes out of (Y/N)'s sword, making opponents difficult to use her five senses. With that advantage, she lashes out at them, giving her an easy victory.

Second Form: Tail- Nightly Whip: (Y/N)'s attacks at a high angle, with her sword working as a whiplash.

Third Form: Dusk Cutter: (Y/N) can easily perform a deep cut on an opponent, even when she's far apart from them, but the attack does have limited range.

Fourth Form: Evening Tide: (Y/N) performs a horizontal cut, sending out a giant wave of stinging pain. The radius can attack anyone who is close to the ground.

Fifth Form: Dead Shade: (Y/N) introduces this move by doing a back flip into the air and swings blade, delivering a slash to a the shadow of her opponent, killing them instantly.

Sixth Form: Witching Comet: (Y/N) can perform a hundred slashes in one move, puncturing the opponent from doing anything else.

Seventh Form: Twilight Stomp: (Y/N) can move at a god speed, hitting her opponent multiple times while in the air.