Ch4- The Astronomy Mansion

Third Person POV     Tanjiro Kamado is a kind-hearted boy, currently training under one of the Hashira at the Demon Slayer Corps; Shinobu Kocho

Third Person POV
     Tanjiro Kamado is a kind-hearted boy, currently training under one of the Hashira at the Demon Slayer Corps; Shinobu Kocho.
     Along with his sister and his friends, he was living a blissful life.

     Under Aoi's rigorous guidance, the trio practiced their breathing techniques, refining their swordsmanship, and training their agility.
     Aoi's unorthodox methods pushed them to their limits, but they could feel themselves improving each day.

     Whether it was mastering the Water Breathing Technique or perfecting their Thunder Breathing Technique, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke gave it their all.
     As the sun began to set, Tanjiro felt a sense of satisfaction wash over him. Sweat dripping down his brow, he stood tall and admired the progress he and his friends had made.

     The bond between them had grown stronger through their shared endeavors, and they were ready to face any demon that crossed their path.
     After bidding farewell to Tengen and expressing their gratitude, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke decided to take a stroll around the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters.

     The sun's golden rays cast a warm glow on the bustling crowds of demon slayers going about their duties. The familiar scent of sandalwood and determination filled the air.
     As they walked through the courtyard, Tanjiro's heart swelled with a mix of admiration and gratitude.

     He knew the sacrifices each member of the Corps had made to protect humanity. From the seasoned Hashira to the passionate recruits, everyone had their own stories of loss, pain, and determination.
Tanjiro and his friends encountered various members, exchanging greetings and small talk. They were admired for their bravery and resilience, with many fellow demon slayers seeking advice or simply acknowledging their successes.

It was humbling for Tanjiro to see the impact they had made on their comrades.
Passing by the training grounds, they noticed a group of recruits undergoing rigorous combat training.
Their eyes were filled with determination, mirroring Tanjiro's own when he first started. He couldn't help but feel a sense of responsibility and pride, knowing that he was now a source of inspiration for others.

As blue painted the sky in shades of orange and pink, Tanjiro's group reached the Serpent Hashira, Obanai Iguro.
Known for his stoic nature, Obanai observed them silently before offering his rare smile—a sign of acknowledgment and acceptance.

His presence reminded Tanjiro that they were part of something much bigger than themselves. They were part of a collective force that upheld justice, sacrificing their peace for the safety of others.
Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke continued their stroll, passing by the Demon Slayer Corps' library filled with ancient scrolls and knowledge of the demon world.

The vastness of it all reminded Tanjiro how much he still had to learn, and the battles he had yet to face. But he was no longer afraid.
His training and experiences had molded him into a warrior filled with valiant determination and unwavering compassion.