Chapter twenty-five

Ashton POV

Monday morning I swear it's always been busy. My assistant entered my office with a cup of coffee in his hand. He put in my table as I busy signing some important papers.

"What's the schedule for today James?" I asked him

" General meeting in the conference room at 10 am sir

Lunch meeting with Mr. Backer

Opening ceremony in our newest branch this 4pm in the afternoon.

You have meeting with Mr. Guevara for the new location of the hotel sir at 2pm in the afternoon" James said.

"Ok thank you. Please kindly remind me of the time since I will be busy signing and reading this papers in my table. And don't forget to send flowers to Doc. Arabella in her office too" I said while I sip my coffee.

"Ok sir! I already done sending flowers to Miss Arabella sir!" He said

"You may take your leave then" I said as I dismiss him.

As he exited in my office his phone rang and he immediately went outside to answered it.

After a few moments, James came back with a newspaper in his hand and he seem to be a little agitated and nervous.

"What" snapped at him since I have no time to leasure around since I have a pack schedule today. I am planning to asked Arabella for dinner tonight so I need to finish all of this at once.

"Sir I believe they're a problem" he said while he keep gulping nervously.

"Problem? Spit it out James I don't have time for this!" I barked out loud.

"Sir the delivery said that Me Arabella is no longer working in the hospital" I look at him in confusion. Then he put the newspaper in my table. "Sir this, today's news said that arabel... I mean... Sorry sir... Ms. Arabella is engaged to be marry by Mr. Xavier Knight, her dad long time partner son in business" James said as I stuttered talking to me.

My eyes immediately snap and I read the news quickly. I tore it by pieces as I throw it in the floor.

For crying out loud, she can't marry that guy. She have me, I won't let that happen. Arrange marriage? What the fuck is that? Where not in the 21 century anymore.

I massage my head as I think of a way to solve this problem. There is no way I let Arabella marry that guy. Even if I have to kidnap her I will rather do that, than seeing her getting married to another guy other than me.

"James call my pilot and tell him that get my plane ready. I will need it today at anytime" I said as I stomp out from my office and dial Arabella number. But my phone went to her voicemail. I frown and I feel something is not right. She's not the type of person to marry someone she doesn't love. For sure this marriage is all about business. Fuck! Even if I have to give up my entire fortune and business I will just to stop that so called wedding.

I drive my car and head to her apartment. I caught up her mother at the door step of her apartment whose keep knocking on her door. She look at to me and I greeted her.

"Good morning Mrs Martin" I greeted her.

"Oh are you here for Arabella? Is she seeing you? Are you dating her?" Her mom bombard me with questions.

"Yes I came for her and I am courting her" I answered her all honesty.

"Oh God! If she open to you. Please tell her I love her. I will try to convince her father to cancel it. I leave her to you" she said then walk away.

"Bella? Babe? Open the door or I will break it!" I said as I try to knock many time but she never open.

"Babe please... Open the door, we need to talk? Come on lets talk babe!" I said to her.

"What?" she snapped angrily to me. thank god she opened her door. I hugged her tightly to my embraced. I kissed her forehead as I hold her both shoulder to face me. Her face is wet of tears and her eyes are red and swollen, she must have crying for long time. I felt tug pain in my chest I saw her state. I hug her again and I patted her back softly as I calm her down.

"Don't ever make me worry like that ever again woman. I almost died for worrying you" I said to her. Then I caress her cheeks and wipes the tears that rolls in there.

I guide her to the sofa and make her sit beside me.

"Why? What happened?" I asked her as she settled in her seat.

"They want me to marry Xavier" she said to me. While she cry again.

"Why?" I asked her although my heart wanted to explode.

"They said it's about business since Dad and uncle Xavier has been business partner and they said it will be better just to merge everything, since we are going to be real family when I get marry to Xavier" she said while she cry as she spoke.

"Babe, I will asked you one question. You answer me honestly ok?" I asked her and I stared at her carefully. She nodded to me. And I inhale and exhale.

"Do you want to get married to him?" I asked her looking at her without blinking at eyes.

"No" she said immediately

"Do you love him?"

"No!" She said and I smiled to her responsed. Thank God!

"Which one do you prefer me or him?" I asked her. She look at to me shock.

"I don't Ashton... All I want is to fullfil my dreams. I don't want to get marry yet. We are both young too. I don't want to rush decision in marrying it's a lifetime commitment" she said to me.

"Then what is your dream?"

"I want to be a doctor... A good doctor like my mom" she said.

"I will stop you for doing what you love babe! Heck I will even support your dreams. Let's get married please... I don't want any other guy claiming you" I said to her.

"But....." I stopped her and kissed her senselessly.

"I love you so much... Do you love me?" I asked her as I rest my forehead to her. She nodded to me and she blushed. I smiled and kiss her again.

"Say it please...!!" I plead.

"Yes I also love you!" She said her cheeks is crimson red at the moment.

I kissed her passionately then the kiss turn to hungry one. I snake my hands underneath her shirt and caress her stomach up to her breast. She gasped making her lips parted a little I plunged my tongue inside her as I tasted every corner of her mouth.

We continued till the very last drop of our clothes. I kissed her neck down to the valley of her breast. I pull up and stared at her body. Fuck! She's fucking sexy and she's mine. She blocked her hands to her nakedness and quickly get up but I did not allow her.

"Ashton I think it's wrong...!" What wrong is she talking about?

I push her again in the bed and I hover her without responding to her. I trap her by putting my hands on each side of her head.

"This is right... Your mine babe!" I said then I captured her sweet lips again. My hands travel to her breast as I massage it gently.

( Can't continue sorry... Just imagine the rest..heheheheh... 😁😁😁)

After we made love many times I drew her in my eyes since she already passed out. Hahahahah my poor baby I made her exhausted and tired. I kissed her forehead lovingly and I closed my eyes, enjoying the blissful moment together and I fall to my deep slumber.