Chapter 3

Never wait for a perfect moment. Just pick a moment and make it perfect.

_________________________________________________________

Jungkook's POV:

I was hurt by Ara crying because of that dumbass. I will make sure that she pays for what she has caused. I went inside after sending her home cuz I didn't want her to be hurt anymore.

I went in and Y/n gave me a weak smile. Tch, Such a desperate girl. Doesn't she know I already have a girlfriend? I directly sat next to my dad and glared at her. " Look, son, I know-", I cut him off by saying " I'll marry her. I broke up with Ara and I'll do what to say".

"That's wonderful, son! I will-", I cut him off again by saying "But on one condition". "What is it Jungkook?", He was confused." I want to be the CEO and I want all the properties in my name", I smirked.

Y/n did not interfere in our matter but she was shocked and surprised. "Of course son. It will be. But only after a year", He completed leaving me dumbfounded." Why is that?", I asked, suppressing my anger.

" It is a rule, My son".( I know there is no rule like that. Plz bear with your author!)"Okay! Fine then. I am leaving", I groaned as I left the table.

Y/n's POV:

I was shocked when he agreed to the marriage. I couldn't believe myself when he broke up with his Gf for me. I am starting to fall for him already.

Then he and his father had a personal talk in which I didn't want to a third wheeler. He just stood up suddenly and got to his room.

"I am sorry about his behavior. But are you okay with this marriage?", He asked one more time. "Yes, Yes I am". With that, I left for my house.

Time skip to Y/n's house:

I went to my bedroom, giggling to my bedroom while the maids looked at weirdly." Auntie Lee, come with me.", I just dragged her me with to my room

Auntie Lee is in her early 50s and is like a mother to me. I tell her everything and she advises me as if I am a child too.

"Do you know what happened today?", I asked like a 3-year-old kid to which just shook her head, smiling. I told her everything to which she chuckled and left me to myself.

I remember about Lili and texted about all the events that happened today.

In chat:

Y/n: Hey Lili!

Lili: Hey Y/n!

Y/n: How was your day today?

Lili: completely boring. There was this conference and my father wanted me to attend it. Before I could refuse, he just dragged me there and it was a hard time to keep my eyes, not to doze off.

Y/n: Mine was great!

Lili: What happened? ;)

Y/n: You know Jeon Jungkook right?

Lili: Hmm

Y/n: He and I are getting married!

Lili: WHAT!?!

Y/n: Why are you shouting at me?

Lili: You know about him right?

Y/n: What about him?

Lili: Y/n, He is a playboy.

Y/n: Nah. That can't be true.

Lili: It is and don't hurt yourself. That's all I would say.

Y/n: Good night

Lili: Good night

Whatever she said can't be true right? Stop overthinking and sleep well.

Jungkook's POV:

I just went over to Ara's house and she was looking terrible. Eyes puffy and her nose red. "Ara", I called out slowly; she lifted her head and immediately hugged me.

I just opened her door and took her to her room since it was already late and I didn't wanna keep her up.

But as soon as I placed her on the bed, she wrapped her hands around my neck, cuddling me to sleep.

_________________________________________________________

Hey readers! That's it for this chapter. Vote and comment. Gamsahamnida!