Chapter 19

Donghyun bit his lips, looking away. "I'm sorry for the other day. I'm too emotional when it comes to family members"

"It's okay, Donghyun. I never thought about your feelings. I'm sorry too"

Donghyun met her eyes and held on her hands. "I just-" he sighed. "You see all of us died in different way. And we're born again as dolls because of our feelings. We felt a special attachment to our family that we can't rest in peace. We had been thinking and worrying about our family members. I knew everyone's story and some of them can't accept the fact that their own family ever stab them in the back and caused them to death. That's why I'm a little sensitive when it comes to family bond"

"And that's why you're here to help me" "Yes" "That explain why you're being emotional. Thank you, Donghyun for telling me about this. I should be careful now and not to hurt you and the others again"

A set of footsteps approached them. They looked at the direction it was coming.

"Eonni looks angry" Dawon whispered to Donghyun and he nodded.

Dabin stopped in front of them.

"What's wrong, Dabin-ssi?" Donghyun asked. "I bought a bag of cookie just now for you two but one jerk stole it from me" she pouted. Dawon couldn't help but laughed. *I can't believe eonni throw tantrum just because of cookies*

"Wendy-ssi" Dabin pouted. "I'm sorry" Dawon stopped laughing and pulled her to sit with them. "Does this jerk name is Jaehyun?"

"Yes. You know him" Dabin continued to blabber. "He couldn't go through a day without pissing me off. He really annoys me"

"Don't hate your enemy too much, Dabin-ssi" Donghyun advised. "You might end up falling for him"

"Jaehyun?" Dabin rolled his eyes. "I'm willing to grow old alone than dating that jerk"

Dawon giggled at her reaction.

"Ani. I'm serious" Dabin replied. "He's always take my snacks away"

Both of Donghyun and Dawon laughed as they listened to Dabin's story.

* * *

Dabin was searching in her locker at the back of class in panic. "Where is it?" she pushed her books aside. She glanced at the rest of her classmates. They were already heading out of the class and moved to the art studio. She swore under her breathe. "Where is my paint?"

Jaehyun who walked passed the class went back to the class. He stared at her silently.

"Where did the paint go?" she ruffled her head. Jaehyun looked away for a bit. He left her.

Dabin sighed and stepped back that she hit the desk behind her. "Ouch!" she turned and paused. A new set of tube paint placed on the desk. It was not there a while ago. She looked around and saw no one. "Let me just borrow this for a while" she grabbed it with a smile and ran out of the class.

Jaehyun sat at his place again in his class. He looked outside to the sky with a smile.

* * *

Dawon walked through the hallway. A melody played by a piano came into her ears. She followed the sound.

*It come from here* she peeked through the gap between the door of the music room. *It's him!*

Jaehyun's finger pressed the keys of the grand piano located at the centre of the music room. He stopped and tilted his head.

"Ani. This not it" he took the pencil and fixed the note on the music sheet in front of him. He put the pencil and played the melody again. Once again, he stopped and took the pencil. He hummed the melody and earsed the note. He bit on the pencil while thinking.