The Suprising Event

Ryouji and Arata always battle with their LBXs. And this time, they not battling against each other. They fighting against Rikio and his gang, those who always challenge LBX players and take their LBXs when lose. Asuka bought Ryouji the LBX he always wanted and he immediately customized it into his own use. At the arcade, Arata challenge Rikio and his gang to a battle. He have a trouble at first until Ryouji came with his new LBX, Elysion Riser.

Ryouji: Arata, combo play!

Arata: Right!

Elysion Riser and Achilles Deed rush ahead and clash their weapons with the Mushas. When the Deqoos shooting at them, they jump away but their shoulder hits making them back from each other.

Arata: What are you doing, Ryouji? You're in the way!

Ryouji: Who said I in the way! It's you!

They keep pressing button at their CCM. Elysion Riser is dodging the Musha use the sword and block the shots from the Deqoo that use launcher. Achilles Deed do the same with the other Musha and Deqoo. They keep dodging but Elysion and Achilles hit the back of each other.

Arata: Again?!

Ryouji: Tch!

Arata: I told you, Ryouji! You're in the way!

Ryouji: Shut up! It's just our combo play aren't working!

"Fighting against yourselves, huh?"

"There's no way you can win like that!"

"He's our chance!"

"Boss, let's finish them!"

Rikio(In mind): *narrow his eyes* Their play... what's with it?

Elysion Riser and Achilles Deed hides behind one of the building from getting shot.

Arata: Our play isn't working at all!

Ryouji: Calm down. This battle isn't over yet.

Arata: Easy for you to say! My Achilles Deed's Life Gauge already reach half way!

Ryouji: If you don't calm down, then there's no way we can win!

Arata: You're fault if we can't win!

Ryouji: Who said that?!

While they hiding, the two Mushas jump out near them when their guard down.

"Stop fighting between each other and face us!"

"Now we got you!"

Ryouji: You guys...

Arata: ...Shut up!

Elysion and Achilles slash their sword toward the Mushas and hit them hard.

"What?!"

Arata: If we can't win using combo play...!

Ryouji: We'll use individual play!

Elysion Riser and Achilles Deed keep slashing the Mushas in the narrow area where the Deqoos couldn't take a shot without harming their own ally. Elysion Riser do spin slash at Musha and decapite the head. It turn around as the Musha explode.

"N-No way!"

Achilles Deed keep dodging the thrusting of the lance from the Musha.

"Quit dodging! Let me hit you!"

Musha keep up the attack before Achilles Deed flies up and land behind it. Then Achilles stab the sword at the back of Musha before pulling out the sword as Musha explode.