Ripper!

Caroline's POV
     It has been 2 weeks, since I moved here. I woke up and put on my black skirt, with my red top, and my black leather jacket. Also, my black heels. I then did my eyeliner and mascara. I had my hair in curls. I then went to the kitchen and made eggs. I also drank a blood bag, B+.

    I finished making the eggs and my phone went off. It was a text from Stefan. (S- Stefan, C- for Caroline).

S- Hey, coming in town in like an hour with a surprise. Where should we meet?

C- Rousseau's, it's a bar that is 5 minutes from my place. I will meet you there. So, what is the surprise?

S- It is a surprise for a reason. You will know, soon.

C- You know I hate surprises. What is it?

S- Not going to happen. See you.

  C- See you later.

   I then ate the eggs, that I made. I decided to pass the time by reading. I read, ' Twilight'. I finished these books already, but I can't not stop reading them.

      Anyway, the hour passed quickly. I then grabbed my purse and headed out the door. I then walked the 5 minutes to the bar. I walked in and sat at the bar. I got a bourbon.

   Then someone said, " Hello, Love."

  I looked over and seen that hot British guy from 2 weeks ago. I said, " Hi."

   He smirked and said, " So, what brings you to the big easy?"

   I said, " I live here, now. Right now, I am meeting a friend here. It seems he is late."

    He said, " Oh. Well, My name is Klaus."

  I said, " Caroline. So, Do you live in New Orleans?"

  Dumb question. Of course he lives here. I thought. I said, " I meant by, how long did you live here?"

  He was about to answer when someone said, " Caroline!"

   I smiled and got up. I turned around and seen Stefan. I hugged him and he said, " Who were you talking too?"

  I pulled away from him and turned around but Klaus wasn't there at the bar. I said, " Just some guy. Anyway, you were late."

  He said, " I know."

   He then moved to the side. I then seen Elena standing behind him. I said, " Elena?"

    She said, " Guess again!"

   Kathrine! She is a doppelgänger, she is 500 years old. She is my other best friend, but left Mystic Falls. I said, " Kit Kat!!"

  I hugged her. We then pulled apart and Stefan grabbed us a booth. We sat down and we all ordered bourbons. I said, " Kat, what made Stefan bring you along?"

   She said, " Well, I was in Mystic Falls, but Stefan told me you left. So, I sort of tagged along with him. I wanted to see you again, Care! So, find any cute guys."

  I started thinking about Klaus. I then blushed and that gave it away. She said, "Ooh! You have! Tell me!"

   I said, " Fine. His name is Klaus. I met him 2 weeks ago, here. We were talking earlier, before you showed up, but he disappeared. He is hot, has a British accent. He has dimples to die for. His hair is long but short and curly, like you want to run your hands through. His eyes, you can get lost in. He has sort of bad boy, mysterious vibe."

     She said, " Care, got a boyfriend!"

   I said, " No. He is not my boyfriend. We only talked two times."