~ Chapter 5 ~

ZERO GRAVITY

Gigan Rocks. The Babylon Rogues are standing in front of a stone keyboard which has a chalice with an Ark of the Cosmos in it. Jet presses some keys while Wave and Storm are standing behind him. Wave and Storm are a bit scared. Jet thinks for a moment.

"That takes care of of that trap." he said.

Wave nods.

Storm hits his fists together.

"Yup."

Wave and Storm are waiting for Jet to take the Ark of the Cosmos. Jet takes it steadily out of the chalice and holds it up.

"Got it!"

Wave then sees a shooting star in the sky.

"Look, a shooting star."

She closes her eyes and puts her hands together.

"Hey, whatcha doing there, Wave?" Storm asked.

"Making a wish. They say if you make a wish before it disappears, it'll come true."

"Ahh ha ha, how old are you? Grow up! Right, boss?"

Storm see Jet is wishing too.

"Uh oh..."

"...All right, star, give me the power to beat him." Jet thinks to himself. "...And maybe help me win Y/N's heart."

Three meteorites pass by one by one. Suddenly, the horizon glows red from a meteor impact and the ground shakes. Storm looks at the sky. He is scared and starts wishing when an earthquake occurs.

"Whoa!" Storm and Wave exclaimed.

The stone keyboard and chalice retracts into the ground.

"No, the trap!" Jet exclaimed.

Two huge boulders start falling down, when suddenly, the Ark of the Cosmos in Jet's hands starts glowing. The stones are suspended in the air and the Babylon Rogues start floating.

"What?!"

Wave and Storm floats up behind Jet. Jet then smirked.

"Looks like my wish came true already. Haa ha ha ha!"

The Babylon Rogues Gravity Dives away from the ruins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night in Crimson Tower. A meteor flies through the sky towards the tower. A meteorite is seen from the computer room's window. After a while the shooting star distorts an energy wave, stops in midair and drops to the ground. It rolls along the ground until it hits a SCR-GP robot's foot. The robots in the MeteorTech facility activate by themselves, destroy the walls, and stomp towards the camera. The next morning in Monopole, a car is driven in a tube.

"Robots made by the leading security company MeteoTech are no longer responding to commands, and and are running amok all over the world. The international security organization GUN has begun to investigate the event. MeteoTech has not issued a formal-" Speaker said over the radio.

Tails is driving and Sonic is playing with an Ark of the Cosmos.

"Is this the meteor that fell last night?" Sonic asked.

"Yeah! The sound of the impact woke me from my sleep, and I found it outside." Tails answered.

Knuckles and Y/N are in the back. Y/N who's in her new outfit was also holding the Ark of the Cosmos while Knuckles was half-asleep as he yawn, leaning against her shoulder.

"How did you find that one too, sis?"

"I found it while I was stargazing and that's when the meteor fell from the sky right in front of me. Luckily, I didn't get hurt. It just appeared out of nowhere."

"I see." Sonic nodded.

"We'll be at Megalo Station shortly." Tails informed.

Megalo Station is shown from a distance. The heroes' car is going through a tunnel when a surveillance camera detects two Ark of the Cosmos in Sonic's and Y/N's hands. Security alarm goes off and Knuckles looks up.

"Hm? Hey!"

They turn back again and get in which nearly shakes Knuckles off the vehicle. The elevator ascends. Y/N took Knuckles hand and brought him back inside the vehicle.

"What's up with them?" Knuckles asked.

"Are they the ones from the news?" Tails asked.

"I think so." Y/N said.

"Watch out!" Sonic yelled.

They reach the 300th floor and the door is opened. Many robots outside charge at the four but Tails rides though them.

"Go!"

The robots try to attack but the trio managed to shake them off and then they realize they're going to crash straight through a building.

"Brace yourselves!"

The wall of the station explodes and Sonic and Y/N begins falling while Tails starts flying and Knuckles glides.

"Sonic! Y/N!!" Tails yelled.

"Y/N!!" Knuckles yelled.

A wave of blue energy is emitted from Sonic's position as it did the same thing with Y/N but with (F/C) energy. Knuckles and Tails, while flying, turn to look at Sonic and Y/N who are floating with the debris of the wall.

"Sonic! We-We're floating!" Y/N gasped in awe.

"Woah! What's going on?" Sonic gasped, looking around.

Him and Y/N looked at the two Ark of Cosmos.

"Is this the stone's power?"

The hedgehog siblings looked at each other and smirked.

"Heheh! YAHOOOOOOOOOO!" Sonic and Y/N cheers and free-falls towards the station.