Crushes - Updated

( Young Yamaguchi & Tsukki )

Yamaguchi's Perspective
_________________

My first day of middle school, I'm really nervous but excited!

I stepped inside the school and the school was so big inside, I'm amazed. I look at my schedule.

SIXTH GRADE SCHEDULE, TADASHI YAMAGUCHI
LA - 6
LA - 6
MATH - 6
LUNCH - 6
SCIENCE -6
PE/HEALTH
SOCIAL STUDIES- 6
ART- 6
STUDY HALL -6

Now.. where is language arts? As I walked to my class I didnt make it in time, these other boys pushed me to the ground and threw big textbooks at me.

"Ow.. P-Please stop!.." I yelled, they continued as I sat there in pain until I saw a pretty tall boy with blonde hair and glasses about my age.

"Stop that before I stop you myself, scram kids." The boy stated, scaring them away. The tall blonde boy helped me up and asked if I'm alright.

"Thank you!.." I said and smiled. He's really pretty and he's about my age? Maybe a bit older.

"You're welcome, this your class?" The tall boy said. His eyes are really pretty, a yellow color. I nodded my head to answer his question.

"Mine too." The pretty boy said. We both looked at eachother for a minute and then we both walked in the class. The teacher took attendance.

".. Tsukishima Kei?" The teacher said, I saw the tall boy raise his hand.

"Present." His name is nice just like him. I grinned not paying attention and heard the teacher call my name and I exit my daydreaming.

"Tadashi, Yamaguchi?"
"Oh, present!" I raised my hand up. The teacher took the rest of the attendance.

I noticed my friend bokuto was in my class, he was from my elementary school, he's a really good friend of mine!

At lunch I was walking to a table with a tray of food as I see Bokuto walking towards me with a smile.

"Yams, Heyyy!" Bokuto yelled, I call him Bo for short and he calls me Yams for short, like the vegetable, Yams.. Yeah.

I said hi back and we talked for a little while, It's nice to have a friend I actually know to talk to.

"So, I have a crush on this guy! He sits in front of me in class!" Bo said. I'm amused.. I wonder who this guy is.

"Ooo, who who! Spill!" I yelled. I got a bit overexcited.

"SHHH! He's looking over here! His name is Akaashi, he's soooo cute!!" Bokuto added, I looked over to him and he's not that "good looking" as Bokuto stated he was.. not to be rude, he seems like a good friend though!

"Oo!" I said. Bokuto then started obsessing about him to me and finally changed the subject by asked me if I have a crush.

"A crush??! I mean.. there's this one guy?" I said. Bokuto cuts me off and yells—

"WHOOO?!!"

"Bokuto, quiet down! I'll tell you but shut it!" I said angrily, almost the whole cafeteria was staring at us. I took a bite of my sandwich and told him who the special guy is.