Episode IX. Trying For A Baby

This Is Love | Episode IX | Trying For A Baby

March 2019

2,110,903 likes

2,110,903 likes

kristenkardashian Mood

View all 4,886 comments

kyliejenner The prettiest 😍😍

khloekardashian Why so hot? Like how? You are a RIG 🔥 🔥

======

I sat on the floor of my bathroom, a pregnancy test gripped in both my hands.

"Please, please be positive." I said to myself.

When the five minutes were up, I looked down at the test and read the two negative words.

Not Pregnant.

It's been a month since Odell and I got married and we agreed on our honeymoon that we would start trying to have a baby and even though I know we only just started trying, it made me realize that it's not easy as I thought it would be.

I got off the floor and threw away the pregnancy test, before leaving the bathroom.

I climbed into my bed and laid down.

I sighed.

"Now I understand what Kim and Khloe were saying." I said to myself.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and unlocked it to find a text message from Odell.

I smiled and quickly replied to the message.

"What are you doing in bed?" Khloe asked as she walked into my bedroom.

I looked away from my phone and at Khloe.

"I just took another pregnancy test. It was negative." I answered.

Khloe climbs into the bed.

"It's going to happen when you least expect it." Khloe said.

I nodded.

"I hope so." I said.

"Trust me, it will happen for you." She said.

"And if it doesn't?" I asked.

"IVF or adoption." She answered.

======

Kristen Kardashian joins family outing to brother-in-law Kanye West's Sunday Service

Kristen Kardashian stepping out to her brother-in-law Kanye West's weekly Sunday Service in Los Angeles.

Kristen shielded her eyes from the rays with a large pair of sunglasses, slipping into a white dress and white cardigan.

Kristen cut a striking figure in a flowing white ensemble that included white sandals.

Last month, Kristen tied the knot with her nfl player boyfriend, Odell Beckham jr.

======

Liked by khloekardashian, parishilton, lira_galore and 3,468,990 others

kristenkardashian New project! Announcing details soon.

View all 10,874 views

parishilton 💗💗💗💗

khloekardashian 😻😻😻

lira_galore 😍