Exciting News

1924 Words
Some time later...

I'm now on my way back to school. (coming back from the convenience store)
I was walking alone back to school cause Mina's class' were over and because of that she went back to her home while I still had math left.
Honestly when I was walking back to school I was worried that we will get caught and get the punishment of our life's but I kept brushing it off of my mind...I mean that's not going to happen anyway /I hope/

At school

I still had 20 mins left till bell rings so I just decided to go to the cafeteria to look if there is some food left.Tbh I'm not hungry but I just want to eat.
I went to the canteen to get the food I wanted to eat.
On my way I saw the popular girls sitting on some table and talking.
I glanced over to them and overheard „it's going to be so different than usual!" and „and interesting..." in their conversation.
I quickly turned my head to another direction away from them cause I mean whatever they are doing,we will find out later anyway so no need to be eavesdropping now.

The food I got myself were just some leftovers from lunch so they weren't that warm anymore.
~I guess I gotta live with this now~
I  sat down on some table and got out my phone and went on social media apps to check what's happening in the world now.
After some time I heard the cafeteria door opening and people entering.
I looked up to see who it was and I think they were the friends from those I "introduced" to you.(Lucas and James' friends)
They were with some girl and Lucas was also with them.They walked up to the table of the girls from earlier and sat down next to them and started talking.
I wonder what they are talking about...

*School Bell sound insert:ding dang dong ding*

I stared at them for a few minutes as then the bell rang and everyone of them exited the cafeteria.
So did I.
I packed my stuff, put away my plates and went out going to my math class.The room for math was just a little bit away from the cafeteria.
In front of the classroom I saw those students from before that were in the cafeteria talking.
When I reached there they separated and all of them went to their own classes,except the ones that were in the same class as me.

I sat down on some random chair and rested my head on the table,while waiting for the math teacher.
After some time I saw her coming in,but she didn't come alone.She came in with the principal and some other teacher.

„Hello my dear students! I hope all of you had great holidays.Today I brought the principal and Ms.smith.We all are here today to announce you guys something."

She moved aside and the principal teacher came to the front and started talking.

„Since this is the first week of school we decided to prepare together with ms.smith and with some of your students that came up with this idea, an exiting and never done before-event to warm up for school!
Since you guys planned all of this, do you want to explain it to the others more?"

She was looking at some students while talking.I followed her directions to see who she's looking at.
The students she was looking at were -Lisa,Olivia,Mark-. Some of the ones at the cafeteria.
They all stood up and went to the front.Olivia was in the center while the others were next to her.
Then she started talking.

„Me,Mark,Lisa and some other friends of us had an great idea.
This week on Friday we have made an new event that we haven't done in this school yet.
Sooo we decided to have an sleepover with another class,this Friday,in this school without any teachers!But since the teachers weren't satisfied with this event idea at first we all aren't allowed to take any electronic stuff with us if we want to have a school sleepover."