Chapter Eighteen

Authors note
Thankyou guys so much for 1k reads!! It means so much to me, I seriously thought no one would read this!! I appreciate every single one of you, and sorry for the late update❤️

The boys have just finished packing all there stuff in the tour bus when Louis decides to trip Zayn over, causing the man to fall to the ground, grazing his knee in the process. "For fucks sake Louis!" Zayn calls, quickly standing up and pushing Louis back. Watching there behaviour you'd forget the boys are 27 and 28.

Harry can't help but curse under his breath at this. Don't get him wrong, he's so happy that Zayn and Louis seem to have their relationship back. It's just that Louis has been so god damn annoying all morning.

It all started when they woke up with Louis putting salt in Harry's black coffee, then just before leaving Louis hid their bags from Harry, making them moderately late to meeting the other boys and their team. Not to mention on the ride over Louis wouldn't stop poking Harry. To say Harry is fed up with Louis' behaviour is an understatement.

So when they all finally get on the tour bus, Harry deliberately sits by Niall, not Louis.

Not even ten minutes into their drive, Louis is already kicking a football around and screaming "OI OI!!!" At the top of his lungs.

"Can you please tell him to knock it off?" Liam asks Harry, clearly frustrated along with everyone else at Louis' hyperactive mood as all of them just want to get some rest before the opening show of their world tour tomorrow tonight. Harry sighs before standing up to go and talk to Louis.

Just as Harry is about to open his mouth to ask Louis to settle down, the football, that Louis has kicked, flies across the small room and hits Harry square in the face. As Harry's face jolts to the side, the rest of the boys gasp, including Louis.

Harry marches the short rest of the way over to Louis before quickly twisting the smaller boys arm behind his back and pushing his front roughly against the wall.

"Settle down night now before I take you over my knee right here in front of everyone!" Harry booms. Crimson red quickly flushes Louis' face as he submits to Harry's words, shyly looking down at his feet, body relaxing.

"This is why I left the band in the first place." Zayn says jokingly, before turning around and heading to the bunks. Niall and Liam in tow, not wanting to witness a situation they've already witnessed in the past.

This is when the reality of Harry's actions fully sink in. He wants to apologise to Louis, but his dominance won't let him. Harry knows him and Louis haven't overly talked about their ddlb kink since they've been back together as it's something that makes Louis overly uncomfortable to talk about.

"Will you sit down on the couch and have a chat with me?" Harry asks Louis. Louis nods his head before Harry let's him go and the two boys make their way to the couch.

"I'm sorry I said that in front of everyone," Harry starts. "But you have been acting up all day and I needed to do something about your behaviour." Louis nods his head. "Words Louis." Harry reminds. "I'm sorry for acting up today daddy." Louis says, looking down at his hands placed in his lap. Harry grabs Louis by the chin, forcing the boys eyes to meet his own. "Thankyou for apologising baby." He says before giving Louis a quick kiss. Louis nuzzles into Harry's chest before he starts to speak again.

"Was that okay though, or did you not like it?" Harry asks. "It's okay, I kinda missed it." Louis says shyly, cheeks tinting a light shade of pink. "Alright then baby." Harry says, kissing Louis on the forehead before standing up and making his way to the bathroom.

. . .

That night, after all the boys are fed and have showered, they all hop on the small couch and try decide on a film to watch.

"The notebook!" Harry exclaims. "Nooo!" Everyone replies. "I am not putting up with you sobbing." Zayn says with a laugh. "What about the breakfast club?" Niall suggests. "Ya know what," Liam says "that's actually a good idea!" He finishes, searching the movie up on Netflix and playing it through the tv.

. . .

As soon as the credits begin to roll Liam is the only one awake. Louis is fast asleep, laying on his back with Harry curled up to his side, also fast asleep. Niall's conked out, snoring loudly, glasses askew on his face, with a popcorn bowl resting on his tummy. Liam can't help but coo at Zayn, the man just looks to adorable with his arms crossed as he sleeps right next to Liam.

Authors note
Sorry for the short chapter guys, I promise the next chapter will be good!!