Mrs Amaan Hashmi

The Singhania's project was due in a week and Amaan was busy with his team for the same. Due to the deadline, Amaan did not focus on Asmaira much to her relief.

While the presentation was going on, Shekhar sneaked out to Asmaira's cubicle who was busy with her work and didn't notice an intruder. When Shekhar put his hand on her shoulder that's when she realized she had a visitor and with the look of him, he did seem to come with an ulterior motive.

"Mr. Shekhar, the...the presentation is in the conference room", she stammered while retreating, pushing his hand away from her.

"Yes, Amaan needs one of the files and he asked me to get it from you directly".

"I..I will get it for you", she said while walking towards the cubicle door.

"What's the hurry, the meeting will take time, how about you and me go somewhere..um somewhere nobody can disturb us", Shekhar said while closing the door and advancing towards her.

"I don't want to talk, please..just..leave", her body reacted to the threat and started trembling.

"Oh! Don't be so naive now, I heard there is a room adjacent to Amaan's cabin, I am sure you can lead me there", he smirked while caging her between the desk and him.

"Leave...now...or", before she can finish her sentence he added, "Or what? you will shout? There is no one on the floor".

Before Shekhar could touch her, she slapped him hard, causing his face to move sideways. Taking this as an opportunity she tried to run, however, he caught her by her wrists and roughly pinned them behind her.

"You bitch! How dare you? Let me show you, your place", with that he roughly pulled her shirt while two of the buttons popped out with his force revealing a part of her chest.

She screamed for help, she screamed at the top of her lungs. Realizing he was too strong for her lame attempt she bit him on his ear.

"Ahh...", he cried out in pain and loosen his grip on her wrist, however, the next moment Asmaira pushed him on the ground and ran out of the cubicle while sobbing.

Before rushing out of the door, she looked back to see whether Shekhar was chasing her, however, she bumped into someone and next second her arms were caught. Dreading that it could be Shekhar's associate she started shouting and crying.

"Let me go! Please let me go, Raina.....Raina....please...HELP", she screamed, closing her eyes.

To her horror, the person was not leaving her arms in fact, he was twitching her gently as if comforting her to open her eyes.

"Raina, please, please save me", she cried wriggling.

"ASMAIRA", Amaan shouted to pull her out from her trance.

She flinched and opened her eyes to see Amaan's concerned look."Amaaa.....", finding it hard to utter his name, she froze.

"Mr Amaan, what sort of people you hire, she attacked me and now pretending as if I did something", before Asmaira could blame, Shekhar put her on the light.

When Asmaira heard him from her back, she intuitively moved closer to Amaan and whispered,"Please" while hiccuping. She clung to his shirt which didn't go unnoticed by Amaan.

Amaan knew one thing at that moment, Asmaira was extremely scared as she never proactively came near to him. No matter how much he hated her but that moment he forgot about his revenge or his vow to make her life miserable. All he wanted to do was to console her. He couldn't see the sight of her pleading eyes.