prologue

They both weren't ready for this.....one is not interested..while the other is busy making her career and never wanted to marry someone like this .....cuz her life was all about fairytales.....for her all the Disney characters were real......she always wanted a prince who will be ready to do everything just for her one smile ......every girl was envious of her beauty and her man ......her one smile was all to make anyone drool ...but not him...cuz for him his job and family  is everything.....he is  a practical and a straight forward boy.......he is ready to marry her cuz of his late mom ...and she is just playing around with him.....to see how  can he  resist a beauty like her.......

Scene 1
Manik - if u r always gonna behave like this na ...u'll be single forever ...*said laughing*

Neil- I'm already engaged *with poker face*

Manik-huh?!how can you say it like that ?! U gotta be kidding me rn?!

Neil-believe me or not ur wish ..but run my engagement party is going on ....ir us about to be over *looking at his watch*

Manik-are you mad?!u didn't go to your engagement?!

Neil -i had an important opertation which was more important...anyways it is a childhood betrothal so id really care ...

Manik- don't tell me u r goona abandon ur wife..hawww*said dramatically*

Neil - are you done ?! Just leave and please the door before leaving * reading his file*

Other manik sighed heavily and left ...

Scene 2-

Nurse- Dr. Khanna ....Dr. Khanna ...there is a high profile  accident case.....

Neil- ask Dr. Malhotra  to handle this case ....

Nurse- he only asked me to call u ...he handling some other case .....pls be fast ...it might be critical ....

Neil nodded and wore his white coat and left after the nurse....

Scene 3-

Manik - she is so beautiful ...do you think I HV a chance .....cuz u r toh engaged na but I'm still single ...*giving a cheeky smile*

Neil rolled his eyes and said - she is my fiancée...

Manik all shocked ur what?!

Neil paid less attention to him ...he was busy in his file....

Manik- Neil tell me one thing !! Are you even a human ....like u really don't care about ur own fiancée....*shaking his head*

Neil just rolled his eyes and left to take a round ...

That's it for the prologue.....

What do you think about neil?!

About avni u'll get know in the story ....

I'll continue only if I'll get a good response...
Cuz it is really hard to manage everything and then give a update ......I'll try to be regular .....

If guys aren't interested then just tell me now....

Will give the character sketch tomorrow if target it complete!!

This stories idea is taken from a c-drama which I'll reveal later

Target -100 votes

And 150 follower...

Till then bye and take care ...

vibrantreader09
ad_zaiditi
MuntahaMafrin
Pra_nita
itsme_resh
RiyaSharma_NK
Innocent_soul101
shubhangi1600
scribble_tales
Harshita_Bhardwaj
_khusiyaan_
lovingpickachu
Saumyagulati19
adiza1avneil1
Avneillover16
SwagateekaRana
RitishaJ98
Uriddhi3190
sakshisahu12
loveforadiza
NeilAvni_love
AvniAyesha0786

Tag ur friends....