Chapt 3 let the games begin

Cassandra

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I scolded myself.

How could I even THINK of raising my hand on Frazzle?

But damn, I shouldn't care! I trained 6 months for what I have become right now but seeing Frazzle and her caring move flooded back all the memories of me and my past. So I put my guard up and slipped too much into my new character and then caught myself with my fist inches away from my best friends face!

Or ex- best friend...

I was walking away from school right now, I won't go back there . I had decided of starting my plan from today but now everything was ruined...

'NO! Are you fucking kidding me Cassandra? You're going to turn away just because you saw your ex-best friends face and felt guilty? Your not that girl anymore! You don't care! Now gather up your ass and go back in there...remember what you came here to do idiot...' I heard a furious voice in my head say.

I chose to listen to my subconscious, it was right. If I had to do this, I can't be affected by anything.

I took out my list, and saw who was first...Lance Reed.

I was going in order; making the ones who hurt the people close to me pay...Lance broke the heart of Frazzle. She dated him and then he dumped her... though not after sleeping with her...he just got bored. So, it didn't affect Frazzle that much but nonetheless, he was a player.

I smirked in anticipation...let the games begin!

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry, short one. Dont worry though, I'll update tomorrow!

And guys dont JUST read... PLEEEEASE VOTE! So I can get some motivation and keep writing and making the story better.

Dont be lazy asses

Cheers!

Comment,vote, follow