TWENTY-SIX

INTERVIEW

The Interview w/ Zach Sang

Zach: Hello beautiful humans, I am here with Nadia Desiervo. Today's interview is very raw and genuine. I am so happy Nadia trusted me enough to talk about this difficult chapter in her life and is brave enough to share Grayson's story. So, please listen and today we celebrate him and his legacy.

Zach: First and foremost I want to ask, how are you Nadia?

Nadia: I don't know how to feel. I feel completely lost and broken. It's been a month since he has passed and the pain still feels the same.

Zach: What do you miss most about him?

Nadia: Everything. Gray was the type of person to take the shirt off his back for you, just to make sure you were okay. He didn't care to put others before himself. He was so selfless. That's what I admired most about him. Also, his thoughtfulness. Grayson would wake up before me but stayed in bed until I woke up, just to see me wake up and now I don't have that..

Zach: Were you with him the night he passed? If you don't mind me asking. You don't have to answer the question.

Nadia: I think part of his story is the way he passed away and I want to bring awareness to a dark situation that people struggle with every single day.

Zach: You are so brave, always remember that. Were you with him the night he passed?

Nadia: I... I was..um.. I was the one that found him.

*Zach passes Nadia tissues*

Zach: What went through your mind when you found him?

Nadia: Defeated. I felt so defeated. As much as I tried to pretend that he was going to be okay and he was going to survive, I was the one that found him. His body was there but his soul was gone.

Zach: Were you surprised he did it?

Nadia: Of course. I knew he struggled with depression and anxiety but I didn't know he would do it. He talked about our future together so much that him committing suicide never came to my mind.

Zach: Did the day he did it, did it feel strange?

Nadia: Not at all...I mean I had been busy that whole week because I was doing promotions for Givenchy and my documentary but he didn't act strange at all. I think I realized something was off when I arrived home at night

Zach: How so?

Nadia: The whole house felt off as soon as I walked in. He's normally waiting for me outside if i'm working late or in the living room but he wasn't. I just assumed he was sleeping or in the bathroom, so I checked the bathroom but he wasn't there, but never checked our room, which I truly believe was him guiding me...

Nadia: I went downstairs to get some clothes I had left in the dryer that morning and then I was thinking of going to our room after I was done because I honestly thought he was sleeping but something pushed me to check the garage and I went to open the door that leads to the garage and then I realized it was lock..locked.