𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞

As the game continued forth, you stared of into blank space, thinking about how your life choices have led you here.

Well shit
What do I do now?
What do people do when they find their soulmate?

Staring at the blonde headed setter, you were instantly reminded about the conversations and fun moments you had with him through the internet. Even if they were moments like him saving you in a valorant match or him joking around with your cheesy pick up lines, you treasured them a lot

"Yes! They won!" Emi exclaimed as she pumped her fist into the air. Yoko joined in on the cheering as the Fukurodani male team shared a group hug.

"We should go down and see them! You okay with that Rin? We could meet them outside if you want," Emi suggested as she looked over to you.

"No! Please go without me. I'll just congradgulate them later. I'll meet you both outside," you decided. Yoko and Emi respected your desicion and headed down to the court first.

"Call us if you need anything, scream if someone tries to assault you!" Yoko shouted at you, which caught a few other people's attention. Red faced, you shyly nodded and waved as the two made their way down to the court without you.

Looking back at the court once more to admire the blonde setter who had a gloomy expression painted on his face, you decided to take your leave outside the gym.

⭒⭑⭒

"Lev, you should take the next game more seriously!" Yaku reprimanded the silver haired middle blocker.

"Sorry Yaku-san..." Lev apologised with a sheepish smile as he rubbed his nape.

"Well we should take the next game more seriously if we want that win. Let's stop slacking and get in the game," Kuroo said as he took a sip from his waterbottle. The whole team replied in unison and proceeded with their own conversations. Kuroo and Kenma decided to go for a refill of their waterbottles.

"What's wrong Kenma? You weren't yourself during the game," Kuroo asked the gloomy setter.

"Eh... well... my soulmate is here..." Kenma sighed as he took a look at his red string again.

"Shouldn't you be happy then? You're closer to finding your soulmate," Kuroo said as he wiped his perspiration with a towel.

"You know what happened recently and this was the very thing that caused Rin and me to stop talking," Kenma sighed yet again as he drank another sip of water.

"Still... you can't be so sure..." Kuroo sighed too. As the two walked out of the gym, they saw a girl with straight dirty blonde hair and green narrow eyes. She was in the Fukurodani female volleyball jersey and wore a bored expression while on her phone.

As the girl looked up to the two volleyball players, who stood still with startled expressions, her eyes went wide.

"R-" "BYE!"
The girl immediately dashed away at the sight of the pudding and bed head.

"Rin!" Kenma called out as he was about to chase after the girl but was stopped by a pink blonde libero.

"Not so fast. I'm sorry Kenma we're going to have a match soon. I'm sure the Fukurodani team is still staying so you can see them later. Right now, coach Nekomata is expecting us to change as fast as possible and get to the court to stretch to get ready for the next match," Yaku instructed with a sigh as he held the setter back.

Kenma simply let out a soft groan and walked back with a gloomy expression painted on his face. Kuroo simply watched as the setter walked to the changing rooms.

"What's this? A kdrama?" Kuroo facepalmed himself with a sigh, worried about Kenma's emotions.

⭒⭑⭒

"Good job everyone!" Yaku cheered as the team had their cool down after the victorious match.

"Kuroo, excuse me for a bit. I need the toilet," Kenma said, putting on his Nekoma and jacket and running out of the gym without the captain's response. Kuroo stood there, dumbfounded.

"He must really want the toilet a lot. I've never seen Kenma-san so urgent!" Lev chuckled at the pudding setter. Kuroo let out a groan and decided to chase after the setter.

-

"Rin! There you are! We've been looking for you!" Yoko exclaimed, holding out her arms to you.

"We're going to celebrate with a feast tonight!" Akinori enthusiastically announced with a proud chuckle. You sheepishly giggled as the Fukurodani volleyball club celebrated in victory. Although, something lurking deep inside was bothering you.

-

"Kenma, you should rest. You're out of breath!" Kuroo worried.

"I'm fine. Leave me alone," Kenma huffed out as he continued to search.

-

"Alright everyone! Check if you've gotten everything with you!" Yoko reminded the girls. As instructed, you looked around and found that everything was with you. However, you still could not let go of the uneasy feeling you had.

"Well, we're boarding the bus now!" Yoko announced as she boarded the vehicle. Slowly, each member of the team got on the bus while you stood there, feet rooted to the ground.

"Rin? What's wrong?" Yoko asked.

"Nothing..." you replied, letting out a sigh as you shook your head and finally boarded the bus.

As you got in the bus, you decided to sit by yourself at the back.

When the bus engine started up, you had already plugged in your earpieces and put on your favourite jam. Letting out a sigh, you looked out the window and stared at the road that was painted with the orange sunlight.

I'm so hopeless
I should've stayed what was I thinking?

You felt yourself tear up

"If I could tell you how much I care, I'm in despair, are you still there?"
- finding hope, 3am

A/N:
YIKES
Sorry its been a long hiatus but
I just started my exams
Im three subjects down
And five more to go ;-;
Ok im really sorry for the really late update
Thanks for the immense amount of support though i really appreciate it <3
Love yall very very much <3