First day of school

3330Words.

2020; Present
Name:Darby
Age:born on 14-16
Nature friend
{Introduction of Lia}
Hello,my name is Lia and I'm gong to tell you,about my life,and my past life.
It's 2020 now, and I just got 17 years old a few weeks ago.
Was I exited about my birthday? No,not really.And there are a few reasons why I wasn't really exited:
My parents?They sometimes forget about me.
You know why? because of my younger brother,my parents really started to not really spend time with me since my younger brother was born
His name is Ethan and he's 5 years young.
And yes,i have been slowly getting forgotten since I was 12,that time were kids really need their parents.
They started not to help me in school homework or not to spend time with me anymore.
For example,it started like this...
It was my 13th birthday and I was really excited about what kind of party they prepared for me.
I also thought about them acting as if they forget it and then surprise me.
Well and that's what happened. Except the surprise party and that it was a act.
Yeah,they really forget about my birthday.
The evening of that day I told my parents that I it was my birthday.They were really shocked and nervous and since I was still a kid they bought me a few things so that I still kind of get happy and cheer up.

Nowadays,they don't forget my birthdays but they don't do anything special for me.Maybe like only say congratulations or something like that.We don't talk to each other a lot.Only the important stuff like some things that maybe happened at school or when I'm going out they're asking me where I go and etc...
It has gotten normal for me but sometimes I do wish they could give me more attention.

:Monday:
xxx
I'm now walking to school.
You know,in school I get ignored a lot,even though they don't bully me it's still sad that I'm most of the time alone.
Right now I hope that I will get sick,and the school would sent me home cause like I hate school and it's boring.

I opened the entrance door of the school and slowly walked in.I was going to the place where all the lockers were,including mine of course.Normally in the morning before school starts and during the breaks,many students are here but at that moment no one was there but I could just hear some screams from far away.
And just because I wanted to know where those chears and screams came from I went to the direction.
The chears where getting louder,as i got closer.
Then there was a big door infront of me,the exam room. I mean what would people do in there? The tables aren't in there anymore,cause it's first day of school after the summer-holidays which I spent being 24/7 in my room btw.

I slowly opened the door and guess what I saw...
I saw two boys fighting.
These two boys,named Alex and Lucas,are one of the most popular boys in our school including their friends and a group of girls that talk to them a lot,but not because they are friends but simply to earn more popularity.Basically, fake friends.

But why are they fighting?
I asked some younger girl that was standing next to me and she said that Alex beat up Lucas little sister.
He has a sister ? Lmao I never knew that pfff.

*school bell sound insert:ding dang dong ding*

I quickly went out of there and checked what lesson we had.
We had English lesson so I had to go upstairs, to the fourth floor. I tiredly sighed,put my phone in my school bag and went up the stairs.

Arriving at the classroom:

I really had hoped that no one was in that classroom yet because I always prefer to be one of the first in class.But not because Im a nerd,but simply cause I want to sit at the back and if i come just a few minutes too late I have to  sit at the front,and I really hate that...It may sound weird but I don't feel good knowing people sit right behind me and just see me.Just saying it doesn't sound as bad.However as much as I try to feel fine,I can't help but feel very uncomfortable.