She was born

In this busy world full of mean people,fake promises, satisfaction, greediness, hopes, expectations, disappointments,hardships, superstition, there was a day on which Garcia family was blessed with a baby girl🍼.

There was a poor family who lived in a village. They had a big house but they were poor. There was an old lady in the house  whose name was Emma,her husband's name was Edward. He  was a lil cracked . He used to forget everything at a time and may go anywhere he wanted and then it depended upon him,he would come back or not. They had 2 sons , the elder son's name was Fren and the younger one's name was William. One day Edward slapped Emma and went out of his house and started dancing (~‾▿‾)~ . The people didn't give much attention and after a few moments later, he saw a singer with blue hair was passing from there. She wasn't very famous. Edward saw her and thought that her hair were burnt and brought some water and splitted it on her and after that it is obvious that she'll get boiled with anger, she just tried to say a word and Edward stopped her and said "Wifey let's go home" and then suddenly he remembered something and went from there leaving the dumb singer wet and confused . Emma didn't bother much coz she was already fed up by him and didn't give a fu** . The elder son, Fren was married to a wicked lady,her name was Julia. She  was unkind and at the same time very mean. She was blessed with twins, a girl and a boy and Gracia and Rhean, she used to teach her kids to rob money but somehow the father would stop them from doing this. The younger son , William was married to a kind lady . Her name was Scarlett,she was beautiful and a pure hearted woman. William and Scarlett loved each other so much that they were even ready to sacrifice their lives for each other. Their love fir each other was so pure that they would leave all of them in surprise. Does true love exist? People who think that there is no love left in the world will surely change their decision after seeing this loving couple. The distance between them can't exceed even 5 footsteps, they would be in touch with each other like the whole day, OMG seriously true love exists👀,but they were very  poor. The condition of the members wasn't good, even there were some days when they had to starve, they were just surviving, Emma had a strong belief in astrology. She was in touch with an astrologer from a long time and everyone was unknown by this. Emma didn't knew that this could be dangerous, she might be fooled and then might stuck in some problem. She used to go to the astrologer every week. She used to take all the advises from him from small to big.
Scarlett was going to give birth to a child soon, and William was super excited about that. He used to bring gifts everyday for Scarlett when he came back from work.
He used to take complete care of Scarlett and never let her feel alone
Soon days past...
It was 4:00 a.m and Scarlett was sleeping, suddenly she started screaming in pain , William ran to her and asked her what's the matter.
She said" Baby, My stomach... it's hurting very badly, p-please take me to the hospital" She wasn't able to speak b/c of the pain.
They all took her to the hospital and she gave birth to a daughter........ 👼