The Little Battlers

In the year of 2046, the invention of the fortified cardboard created a major breaktrough in the world of distrubation. The material just absorbs any shocks and renders them null. This is the box of future revolutionized everyday transport. However, the box has been used for a complete different reasons. The fortified cardboard along with the parts to control the small but absolute strong machine known as the LBX. The people called the warrior machines that fights in the background of the box as "Danball Senki."

Year of 2056...

The year is 2056. LBXs have secured a firm standing in society as the world's greatest hobby. They occupy a large share of business market, and pro leagues burdened with corporate imagery were established around them. The LBXs of today have become essential to the world both as a hobby and as entertainment. It's been a year since the incident at Kamui Island. The War Time that was used for the digital world war are no longer used for the war but more to teaching most of the people there about LBXs.

At Tokio City...

It shows that there's a lot of people are doing their daily life style. At the park or near some store, it shows that many teenagers and kids are having fun while fighting with their LBXs.

"Go, Musha!"

"I won't lose easily! Beat them, Warrior!"

"Gladiator, defeat that Zuul!"

"Anubis, here we go!"

"Hissatsu Function!"

While they are having some LBX battle, it shows a boy is running near the park and shows his appearance. He has spiky blond hair and purple eyes. He has a cap but it backward, blue highschool style jacket, white shirt inside with the word "Slayer," long black pants and black and white shoes. He also has a dark green bag with big zip like teeth along with a headphone hanging at his neck. The teenage boy name is Koujou Ryouji. After that, he stops at a bridge as he look down at the park.

Ryouji: It seems that many people really like the battle with their LBXs. *look at his watch* Oh crap, I'm going to be late!

He continue to run to head where he should gone. Ryouji look at left and right before the lights turn green for people as he cross the road. He keep running until he reaches the place where he heads.

At Kitajima Model Shop...

Ryouji: *entered the shop* I finally made it...

???: You're late, Ryouji.

It shows a boy same age as Ryouji. He has short red hair and turqoise eyes. He's wearing blue-white hoodie, white pants and blue shoes along with red-white bag. His name is Sena Arata, a former student at Kamui Daimon Comprehensive Academy, who formerly the strongest LBX battler there.

Arata: I've been waiting for you long time, you know? Let's hurry up and battle already.

???: Okay, okay, you two calm down.

It shows at the counter is someone older than them. He has curly brown hair tied in ponytail and green eyes. He wearing usual green shirt, long black pants and brown shoes along with a white apron. He is Aoshima Kazuya, one of the best Japan's LBX battler. He's working in this shop as a part-timer.

Kazuya: You two sure fired up.

Arata: Who doesn't?! The Artemis is closing in!

Ryouji: Well, I'm not that excited like you, though. You lose in the prelim last year, remember?

Arata: Why did you have to remember that?!

Ryouji: I'm watching.

Arata: When think about it, why didn't you join last year?