7

True to what Beomgyu said that he wanted to hang out more, we've been hanging out more recently.

He would wait for me to finish my shift at the convenience store and we would eat breakfast together. After that we'd go to the park or the mall if I'm not too tired.

I just finished my shift today and I was waiting for Beomgyu.

𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚.

I waited for him for 1 more hour.

𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮.

I just decided to go home and rest.

~

I woke up at around 4 PM. I checked the kitchen to find anything edible and see that my fridge and cupboards were empty.

I thought of just eating outside so I decided to ask Hueningkai if he wanted to eat with me.

Kai ☆

Are you free tonight?
16:05

I'm sleeping over at Soobin hyung later :D why?
16:06

Nothing important, have fun!
16:06

I guess I'll be eating alone then.

~

I just got out of the shower and I was surprised to see 22 missed calls from an unknown number.

𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨?

My phone rang and it was the same number calling. I answered the call and waited for the person on the other to line speak.

"Hello? This is Taehyun, right?"

"Beomgyu? How did you get my number?"

"Kai gave me your number. U-uh sorry I didn't get to pick you up earlier, I was gonna text you but I just got your number."

"No, it's okay."

There was a long silence before he continued talking.

"I want to make it up to you, are you free tonight? Do you want to have dinner?"

"Sure! I was actually on my way to eat outside too."

"Oh nice, where do you live? I'll come pick you up."

"I'll text you the address."

"Okay, see you later!"

I immediately texted him my address after the call and decided what I should put on his contact name.

𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝘽𝙚𝙤𝙢𝙜𝙮𝙪.

Beomgyu

-address-
18:21

i'll be there in a few
18:21

***