Chapter 2:

Hey guys it's Kylie, don't kill me. If your gonna kill anyone kill spirit owl. Jk. But seriously we forgot about this story... Yeah.

Percy

"Woah man, did you see her! Damn" .Travis says.

Travis is right, she was pretty. Her face just sticks in my mind, I didn't get her name though. But I'm sure I'll see her again. There's only so many people in this building.

The crowd of people in the hallway gets smaller and smaller until only a few people still stand there. Just me, Travis, and three other people.

"Dude, we're gonna be late," Travis says. Good thing I always carry 5minute passes. Teachers are supposed to give them to students who had to stay back a few minutes. But I just photo copied one.

I just don't use one too often and teachers always believe it. Well I haven't been caught yet.

Just as I reach in my bag and pull out two the bell rings. The last few people scramble away and I hand one to Travis.

"Thanks bro. Well I got to go" he says and I walk up the stairs.

I quickly walk to Ms. Stacy's for English. Class doesn't start till 5 minutes after the bell, all everyone does is talk anyway while she checks who's here. So I can probably get by within her seeing me, her being so busy.

As I hoped everyone is talking. I quickly slip without Ms.Stacy noticing in and put my stuff in the back seat.

"Annabeth, Chase" Ms. Stacy calls. Who the hell is that.

"Here," comes a voice over all the talking. I look over to see the blonde that bumped into me before. She's talking to Travis' 'girlfriend' and some other random people.

"Katie Gardener," Ms Stacy calls next. Travis has a crush on Katie for almost two years. She has a crush on him to, and everyone knows. Well, everyone except for Travis.

But Annabeth looks kinda out of place talking with them. They're all laughing at inside jokes and she just nods and quietly laughs along.

It's like putting one lone tiger in a cage of lions. They are both African cats, but the tiger sticks out.

"Percy Jackson" Ms. Stacy calls and no one answers. Oh wait that's me.

"Here" I call. I was daydreaming so long I didn't realize my own name being called.

But as I look over at Annabeth I can't help staring. The way her golden blonde wavy curled hair falls down her back. And her grey eyes- what am I doing. I never notice these things about girls. I usually only notice if they're a slut or not.

"Khadijah Zahara" Ms. Stacy calls the last name, and class officially begins.

I stand up and try to slip in next to Annabeth but Piper takes the seat.

I sit back in my seat at the back and wait for the lesson to start.

It feels like freaking forever! When the lesson finally starts, Ms. Stacy jumps right into the book we are going to be reading for class. We are reading On The Road this quarter. Oh joy.

This is going to be a long period.