Chapter 1

A/N:LISTEN TO THE SONG WHEN SHE SAYS "go on go play" DO IT DO IT

*ADDISON POV*

        I walked into the house to see my sister in the kitchen. "Addison, you're home" she said and I set my books and laptop down walking over to the counter and start cutting tomatos. "Why the vegetables" I asked and she laughed. "Well I'm growing my own plants and I thought you might want to try them" She said and I smiled cutting a cucumber. "Speaking of growing things, I'm growing a baby" I said and she turned to me. "What" she asked in a whisper and smiled. "Yeah, I'm having a baby" I said and hugged her. I heard her laugh and  she pulled away and looked at me and put her hands on my belly. "You're having a baby, I can't believe it" she said and I seen a tear in her eye. "I can't either" I said and smiled a huge smile. I went back to cooking dinner with my sister. "So, where's the daddy" She asked as a knock was heard at the door. "Be right back" I said and asnwerd the door. "Are you Addison Dilaurentis" A officer asked and I nodded. "Yes, I am why do you ask" I asked and he pursed his lips. "Ma'am you're husbad was found in salt water lake dead this morning" He said and I felt tears prick my eyes. "Thank you" I said and he left. I ran out back and fel to me knees crying my eyes out. "WHY WHY HIM? WHY NOT ME" I yelled and held my stomach. "I promise you, I won't ever leave you. I swear" I whispered and whipped my eyes. "I promise" I said and cried on my back lawn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LE TIME SKIP TO 5 YEARS LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I parked my car and got out walking to my gate unlocking it. I walked into my yard and seen my daughter run up to me. "MUMMY" she yelled and I lifted her up and set her on my hip. "Hey baby girl" I said and walked into the house setting her down and throwing my bag on the couch. "Mumma can I watch the telly" she asked and I turneand hered it on and got my laptop out. "Mum what are you writing about" she asked and I held her close to me. "A school with a haunted gym" I said and she smiled. "Can I help you" she asked and I got up from the couch and lifted her up spinning her around when I heard her squeel. "Mummy, mummy" she laughed and a knock was heard at the door.

[[[[[A/N: Listen to the song on the side bar now]]]]

       "Go on go play" I said and answered the door to reveal a man with blonde hair and a taller man with brunett curls walking up behind him. "Yes how may I help you" I asked looking at all the police cars and officers around my house. "Well Mrs.Dilaurentis you're sister was found dead at her office just a hour ago" The brunett said and I felt my stumach churn. "How did she.....did she" I sarted but couldn't finish. "She was shot in the front office" The blonde said and I covered my mouth with my hand and closed my eyes. "Could you step out here with us, we would need to ask you some questions" they asked. "M-mummy what going on. Why are the police here" My 5 year old asked and I bent down and held her tiny waist. "Baby Umm....well aunt carrie isn't coming home. She's with you're..... she's with grandpa" I wanted to say her father so bad but told her her grandma. I hugged her tightly. I heard her sob and I held her tiny frame and messed with her brown curls that were everywhere and getting tangled a bit. "Nadia sweet heart you have to me a favor" I said and she nodded whipping her eyes. "You have to be strong for mummy and aunt carrie okay" I asked and she nodded. "Okay" I said and picked her up placing her on my hip. I followed the two men to a police car where they took me to a room and asked me questions.

        "When was the last time you seen you're sister" Greg Lestrade asked and I sat there in that chair shaking my head. "Addison you have to answer them some time please we need this information" he begged and I looked down at my ring. "Shes no use, get someone else who could help" Anderson said and I slammed my fist on the table."I JUST LOST MY FUCKING SISTER AND YOU EXPECT ME TO HAPPY AND GIDDY ENOUGH TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT HER. I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT HER RIGHT NOW, YOU EXPECT ME TO FORGET THE FACT THAT SHE IS DEAD AND ANSWER QUESTIONS THAT REMIND ME THAT SHE IS GONE. YOU ARE A REAL JACK ASS ANDERSON. I DON'T WANT TO ADMIT  THAT SHE'S GONE SHE WAS THE ONLY FRIEND I HAD SO GOD DAMN IT GREG I SWEAR IF YOU PUSH ME ANY MORE I WILL MURDER YOU AND IT'LL LOOK LIKE A ACIDENT" I yelled and fell to the floor whiping tears from my eyes. I sat there for about five minutes while they all looked at me. "Breakfast, that was the last time I seen her" I said and the blonde haired man layed a hand on my shoulder. I let a tear slip and looked up at greg. "She was friends with everyone I don't know why anyone would kill her but for what ever reason they did it was sick and twisted" I said and stood up looking at everyone in the room and looked into the glass to see my daughter sitting on a chair crying while the brunett from earlier talked to her. "Addison you're free to go, come back at any time and we can continue, I understand you're pain" he said and I nodded walking out of the room whiping my tears.

        "Mummy, why did aunt carrie die" Nadia asked when I walked into the room. I nelt next to her and held her small hands. "She will tell you, when she is ready she will tell you" I said and she looked down. "Nadia do my a favor" I said and she nodded. "Close you're eyes, don't pay attention to anything else just keep you're mind clear" I said and she closed her eyes taking a deep breath. "Now just picture yourself standing in our field at aunt carries house. Sitting on you're branch with the pink cherry blossoms blowing in the spring wind. The smell of apple pie drifting from the house" I said and she took a deep breath and smiled. She opened her eyes and smiled "She says she loves you and she is sorry" Nadia said and I nodded. "I know" I said and hugged her close to me. "Addison, you can stay here for the night if you like" Greg asked and I nodded. I looked down at Nadia to see her asleep. I kissed her head and layed her on the couch. "You're a good mom" A voice from behind me said. I turned around to see the blonde standing in the doorway. "Thank you" I said and looked back at My daughter smiling in her sleep. "I'm John watson" he introduced and held out his hand. "Addison Dilaurentis" I smiled and shook his hand. "I am so sorry about you're sister" he said and I nodded. "Its fine, it was time for her to go. She is still here though, she still has a purpose here, she always will" I said and he smiled as the brunett walked in. "Sherlock holmes" he introduced himself and nodded at me. "Pleasure" I said and he looked at Nadia. "Good kid, smart, delicate, but needs love to show it to herself" he said and I smiled. "Yeah she always felt alone in a room full of people, just like her mom" I looked at her as she turned and her side and shivered. I walked over to her and layed my coat on her kissing her forehead and stroking her hair line. I walked into the other room with the two men and sat down. "She needs a dad, thats why she feels so alone" Sherlock said and I stared at him. "well deduced, yeah her dad he... well he was never there for her" I said and John gave me a sad look. "What about me, find anything intresting" I asked and Sherlock smirked. "You're sad, hurt, dying, alone, judged ignored, suicidal, stressed, depressed, you feel like the whole world is crashing down and you break down on you're bathroom floor after you're daughter goes to sleep because you're afraid she will know the truth about you. You are in pain but still smiling, you are screaming but silent. You are a lost soul in a world of them. You choose a job you love because you thought it would make you happy but being in contact with the dead brings more sorrow than anything" he said and I nodded. "Wow, you got almost everything right but  I smile because i am in pain" I said and John looked at me with a concerned look but I just smiled at him. "Maybe we need to let the demons out, to let the angels in" I said and walked out of the room.

A/n:COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW YOU LIKED IT. ALSO HOW DO YOU THINK CARRIE DIED?? DOES ADDISON AND NADIA HAVE THE ABILITY TO SEE THE DEAD??