Chapter 2 Itchy

Chapter 2 Itchy

Tony's POV. 
I groan and scratch my finger violently, "Hmm... my finger is itchy. My pointing finger" I said out. I look up and see Bruce scratching his left hand pointing finger violently too, just the same as me.

I look at Loki and Thor who stretched their necks violently, "Same here" Loki mumbled out. What is happening? And where is my soulmate? 

My soulmate is here. I’m finally going to find my soulmate! 

Third person pov. 
Loki has waited thousands and thousands of years for his soulmate. Yes he slept around with maids, princess, etc. but they never meant anything to him. They never did. He has waited this long already so he can wait longer if he has to, only if he ends up with his soulmate at the end. 

Just like Tony he wants to protect his soulmate, love them, hold them close to him, sleep with them in his arms, come back to them when he does… something semi evil, he wants to show them Asgard and the world. And of course he wants to show them his magic. To show off. 

He rubs his neck and looks around the park for his soulmate. His mark was itchy but it had quickly turned into a burning pain that went through his body. When he felt the itchy sensations on his neck he went straight on looking for his mate. But when he did look everywhere all he found was everyone in the park laughing and talking with someone or alone. 

He wasn't going to waste his time on looking for his soulmate, the human away, he used the spell his mother showed and taught him when he was very young. He used a searching spell to find his soulmates by attaching a string to their soulbond. It just has to take a minute to start. 

"Hmm... my finger is itchy. My pointing finger" Tony said looking up to Bruce.

"Same here" Loki said. 

Loki looked to his brother and saw that he was rubbing his neck where his mark is. All of them were scratching their soulmarks.

"Do you see anyone scratching or rubbing somewhere on their body?" Tony asks frantically. 

All of them looked around the park, but they couldn't see anyone in pain or in any kind of discomfort. They walked around the park mostly together rather than alone with their eyes scouted the park. 

"Anyone!" Thor shouts out. "No" Bruce mumbles out as he rubs his finger as he tries to get the burning feeling away as he tries to bond with his soulmate. 

Bruce dreaded the day when he would meet his soulmate. How could someone love him, he's a monster. The 'big guy's could come out at any moment. He could hurt his mate and he never wants to do that. He thought about it so many times that all he thinks about hurting his soulmate. He is scared he would hurt his mate, his soulmate. His whole world.

Bruce POV. 
"COME ON GUYS, HURRY UP!!!" A Male yells. My head slapped to where the voice was and saw a guy with sort of short long brown hair standing by a small girl. I move my eyes to the small group of two that they were looking at. 

There stood a guy with short brown hair and a girl peeking over his shoulder. They were looking our way. I looked at her and my whole body went numb. My mark burns the most then it has before.

She was my soulmate. Right after figuring out she was mine she disappeared behind the guy. "She's mine," Thor said. My eyes went wide and I growled out and glared at him. 

"No, she’s my soulmate" Tony replied fast. 
"She's mine too," Loki said. 
"I think she is.... no I know she is my soulmate too" I said out. 

Tony's POV. 
"No, she’s my soulmate," I replied back fast. 
"She's mine too," Loki said. 
"I think she is.... no I know she is my soulmate too" Bruce said.