Academy days

Sasuke truly learned the definition of the saying time flies because of his sudden change of lifestyle when Akita barged in his life

Sasuke truly learned the definition of the saying time flies because of his sudden change of lifestyle when Akita barged in his life. No matter how much they bickered, fought, and how much Sasuke dreamt of him leaving, he was internally grateful for Akita. He came in his life a year after the lost of his clan. Sasuke had been struggling to the adjust to the sudden change, the isolation, the confusion, the abandonment. But on that fateful day that Akita sat awaiting in Sasukes home he was able to cope with his lost, he didn't forget their deaths but it made him forget the trauma. He stopped having nightmares of helplessly watching his mother, his father, his neighbour, his neighbourhood, his clan, dying in front of him.

Instead he became a slave to Akita's annoying house chores. He cooked, he cleaned, he went shopping, and did the laundry for the both of them. At first Sasuke protested why he had to be the one to look after the both of them, since Akita was the one who claimed to be Sasukes guardian. But after weeks of picking up the clothes Akita left on the floor, after months of cooking for Akita, after years of shopping to buy foods for both Akita and himself it became a natural habit. And even though Sasuke constantly complained to Akita about it he liked the idea of not being alone, of having Akita living with him. Not that the stubborn, quiet boy would ever admit that to Akita.

But that lifestyle of Sasukes changed when Akita began to go missing, whether it be for hours, days, months, but recently Akita had been gone for a whole year. Sasuke constantly reminded himself that now he would be free from Akita's constant belittling, his teasing, his nickname for him, and akita constantly walking in on Sasuke. But Sasuke undeniably was curious, he wondered where he could've went. Akita wasn't officially apart of the village so he mainly stayed home, occasionally going to the outskirts of the village to go for a run. At least that's what he told Sasuke. Sasuke bit the inside of his cheek in annoyance, every day for the past week Akita plagued his mind. He was all he could think about. All Sasuke could wander was, "did he leave me too?"

"Who Sasuke-kun?"

Sasuke flinched and broke out of his train of thinking when he saw Sakura so close in his face. The strawberry hair colored girl sat with her face on her palm, a obvious blush on her face as she stared intently at Sasuke.

Sasukes face contorted into an disgusted one as he glared at the swooning fangirl. "None of your business." Sasuke stood, dusting off his pants and turned to leave the class, seeing as how academy was done for the day. 'Tomorrow I'm getting my team, im one step closer to him.'

His glare hardened as he stared at the ground. He 'cooly' put his hands in his pockets ignoring the squeals and shouts of his name from the girls of the academy, fawning over him. Too consumed in his thoughts again he walked right into someone. The force of the collision made Sasuke fall back onto the ground, embarrassed he looked up at the person with a dark expression only to see a smirking one in return.

"Hello little bitch."

Sasuke quickly stood, staring at him. "Akita..." sasukes widened at the drastic change he saw. Akita had always looked older then his actual age but when he saw the 15 year old boy who now stood at 5'10, with now hair reaching down his back and a more muscular build, Sasuke couldn't help but be shocked."Surprise, I'm picking you up from school. I bet your so happy to see your master. I mean guardian," Akita covered his mouth and gave a Teasing face. Sasukes face flushed. "Shut up!" Sakura and Ino who basically ruled Sasukes fan base watched in a trance as Akita and Sasuke communicated. They didn't pay attention to what they were saying. They could only focus on how their was a new person in their village, a hot one. Their eyes undressed Akita as they took in his dark looks, he radiated trouble and it drew them in.

Akita who felt eyes on him saw blushing faces staring back at him, some girls made flirty expression, others waved. Akita smirked, his narcissism dangerously increasing. Sasuke noticed this and glared at the attention the girls gave him.

"Let's go home," Sasuke quietly whispered grabbing innocently on the white shirt Akita wore with a bashful expression expression on his face. He placed his head down and awaited Akita's teasing.

"Fine, lets go little bitch."

Sasuke sighed in relief, glad he wasn't called out for being jealous. He just didn't want the attention of Akita off of him so soon. Sasuke stepped back, placed his pockets and closed his eyes. "We have to go food shopping."

Akita's face quivered, trying to hide his laugh. "Me? Shopping? What do you think I have you for. Little bitch, I'll be waiting at home for my meal." Sasuke opened his eyes and gave Akita a menacing look. "It's your fault for assuming things would change. Now run along, I'm ready for my meal."

Never mind, Sasuke wished he stayed away longer.