Chapter 9

Jane's P.O.V.

After taking the shower I put on my usual suit, with that I come out of the bathroom to find Lisbon sitting outside, in the little yard, watching the landscape, I sit next to her and she tells me

"It's a beautifull view, isn't it?" I look at her and say.

"It is" When she realises that I was looking at her, she blushes a little and looks at me with a little smile.

"I don't think you're looking to the right thing" She says.

"But that doesn't mean that the one I'm looking at isn't beautifull" I answer, looking at her perfect emerald eyes, with that both of us start leaning forward, closer and closer... until, Knock Knock!!, a knock on the door interrupts our moment.

"I'm... answering that" She says standing up awkwardly and going to the door, SERIOUSLY!! I wanted this for a long time and in this precise moment someone needs to knock on the door, ooh this is not going to end like this, I'm going to finish what I started.

Lisbon's P.O.V.

I open the door and it's Grace.

"Hey guys, since we don't have anything else to do today, we thought we could go out for lunch, sooo do you want to come?" She asks.

"Sure, hey Jane, you coming for lunch?" I say.

"Yeah give me 5 mins" He says, with that I close the door and sit in the bed, thinking about what just happened, I almost kiss Jane, really Grace you needed to come to the door right now?, I'm taken out of my thoughts when Jane sits next to me, and just when I raise my head to see him, he steals a little kiss from my lips, I'm in shock, and once again I'm taken out of my thoughts when he whispers

"I love you Teresa", that's enough for me to react and kiss him again, a long, sweet kiss.

He runs his tounge lightly on my lower lip asking for permission, and I allow him completely in, his lips are soft and juicy and he taste like tea leaves, he cups my face with his hands and I wrap my arms in his neck, soon our tounges danced in a soft kiss, making this the best day of my life, we break apart only a few centimeters, with our foreheads touching, a tiny passage of air is the only thing between us.

"I love you too" I say, and with that the distance between us disapears, we kiss again, this time fiercely, I hungrily wrap my legs in his waist and run my fingers thru his soft blonde curls never wanting to let him go, he wrap his arms in my waist bringing me closer, we're so close I can feel the fast beats of his heart and I'm sure he can feel mines too, then he start kissing my neck making me moan I pleasure, not loudly but enough for him to know he's doing something good. And again a knock on the door interrupt us.

"Are you ready? Rigsby wanted me to tell you he's hungry" Says Cho.

"Yeah we're coming" I answer standing up fixing my hair and clothes and Jane does the same, just before I open the door he stops me and asks me

"Uh Lisbon, do you have so sort of... makeup?"

"Yeah... why?" I ask a little confused.

"Emmm... sorry" He says while pointing to my neck, I go quickly to the bathroom to see myself in the mirror and there it is, a hickey.

"Get going I'll be there in a minute" I tell him while covering it with some concleaner.

"Sorry" He middle whisper middle yell and goes out, I smile to myself rebembering what just happened while trying to cover the hickey as fast as I can.

Jane's P.O.V.

We're back from the restaurant and it's already dark, Lisbon and I are lying in the bed watching TV.

"What're we going to do?" She asks.

"About what?"

"You know it's against the rules" She says.

"But no one has to know about it" I say.

"Jane, we work in a team of the best detectives, they're going to find out anyway"

"But is not that they're going to tell anyone, they're our friends, you covered Rigs and Grace, why wouldn't they do it with us?" She smiles resting her head on my chest, she looks up and says

"Why are you always right?" I look down to face her and say

"Why are you always beautifull?" She gives me a soft kiss and I can feel the smile on her lips, after that I wrap my arms in her waist and both of us fall asleep.