Chapter 14

- Jack's POV -

I walked into work, today I didn't bring any rope again, that stuff was extremely expensive, and either way the next day it would be cut in half due to the animatronics needing to move around and preform for the parties.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a drink, I could tell tonight was going to be boring, thunder boomed from outside of the building and I twitched, I'm not a fan of thunder storms, hopefully it won't continue threw out the night, I wasn't able to check the weather since I broke my phone.

I started my walk down the hallway to the night guard office, my mind wandered off the multiple place, like if I might die doing this job, or how I've managed to survive all these nights, how was Dave doing?

I missed Dave, I wish I never kissed him at the club, he'd probably be happier if I didn't

but, I don't know if I'd be happier, I don't know how I'd feel actually, if I just sat there silently waiting for him to come back from the crowd and not screwing everything up.

turned the corner to enter the office, and I froze in my tracks, I dropped my drink on the ground and it shattered into hundreds of small pieces of glass.

I couldn't believe it, I couldn't breath, I felt the world around me freeze as I looked into his deep white eyes, how did he find out, why is he here, I- I-

Thunder exploded from outside of the building bringing me back into reality's painful grip.

"Jack," Dave said standing up from the chair

"W-what t-the h-heck are y-you doing h-here?" I stuttered, shaking a bit, I was so shocked, how did he know I was here?!

"Jack, we need to talk," he said in a soothing tone

"There i-is nothing to talk about," I said

"Jack, you know there is something to talk about,"

I couldn't face him yet, not yet, he's upset at me because of my stupid actions. I can't take it.

Tears rolled down my face, he looked like he lost himself, he was in horrible condition, I couldn't take it.

I ran away from the office, I needed to get out of here

"Jack! Please wait!" Dave Screamed in a slightly upset tone

I heard footsteps echo behind me, he's chasing me, oh $h1t I'm going to kill myself if he catches me.