Territory

Josie awoke fifteen minutes after the first round to Nathan asking her license plate number. "What for?" she wondered, sitting up.

"So I can get your car here. I told you I had it."

Josie lied back silently for a moment trying to remember her license plate number. She rattled it off to the best of her memory. "That's probably not exactly it, so the white Acura with the closest plate."

Nathan chuckled and got out of bed to call the towing company, relaying the info for them to find Josie's car. He was told the tow job would be a couple hundred before he got off the phone and made his way to the kitchen.

"Do you want anything from in here?"

"Water."

Nathan reentered the bedroom with a cup and a bottled water, passing Josie her beverage before walking over to his side and having a sip. He turned the TV on as Josie opened the water and leaned back on the pillow, having a deep sip.

When she put the water down, he slid over to her, his hand under the cover sliding up her thigh. Josie glanced over at Nathan and smirked.

"I didn't mean to put you to sleep so soon."

Josie giggled, allowing him the access his fingers were searching for. "But you did mean for me to fall asleep?"

"Not exactly. But I take it the sleep was from all that screaming you did."

"You earned the right to that cockiness," Josie conceded, lying back and watching Nathan reach for a new rubber.

Josie put the rubber on to be sure it was on correctly and she allowed Nathan to slide in her, releasing a moan as he let her re-acclimate to him.

Josie enjoyed sex with Nathan as much as she anticipated that she would. She knew the minute that he got close to her that he knew what he was doing. He didn't have to say a word, and he hadn't.

Nathan looked down at Josie as she tried to pace her breathing, her eyes closed as her lips parted. Even her sex faces were pretty. He would go all day and night if he could just to see this look on her face.

As she neared a release, Josie urged Nathan not to stop, writhing under him, her hands squeezing his biceps.

Nathan took her to that brink three more times before he had to call it quits, breathing ragged. He was impressed with Josie keeping up with him. He had found a worthy partner.

Josie lied still to catch her breath as Nathan rolled off her and threw the condom into the trash. She reached onto the nightstand for her water and took a deep drink. She needed to rehydrate after that.

"This is probably an awkward time, but would you maybe like to have lunch tomorrow afternoon?" Nathan asked, making sure he knew this wasn't some hit it and quit it deal, although something told him she would be fine with things either way they went.

Josie glanced over at Nathan and finished her water. "Tomorrow afternoon, or later today?" she checked, looking at the time on the cable box.

"If you must be technical, today."

"I'm not trying to be funny. I never really know what people mean after midnight. I just want to make sure."

Nathan chuckled and glanced over at Josie as she sipped her water. She was one of the prettiest women he had ever laid eyes on, and having gotten her into bed didn't change that fact. That body was a work of art and he admired it knowing that she maintained herself. Bodies like that were not given, but earned.

"What time?" Josie wondered.

"I'll pick you up at 12:30."

"Okay."