The day it began.

He ran his long colorless cold fingers through his perfectly greased hair, pushing the onyx hair from his face and slicking it back

He ran his long colorless cold fingers through his perfectly greased hair, pushing the onyx hair from his face and slicking it back. He sat with his legs spread wide, a cocky aura radiating from him. He smelled of the woods that raised him, his vibrant snake like eyes a perfect representation of his true nature. He stared down onto the child, belittling him from where he sat. With a chuckle he released a long smoke from his mouth and blew the toxicity right into the child's face. He seemed to be trouble itself. But what the child didn't know was he was no mere trouble maker, he was a devil.

"Who are you?"

Those three words made the devils face twist up with a psychotic grin. "I'm your fucking guardian!" He gave a loud mocking laugh, a powerful one that rang from the bottom of his chest. He pushed himself from the chair and stood at his full height, and since, matter how he tried to block it out his mind, he was only 12 he came to about 5'7. Not much but with his cocky, God complex he felt like like he was 6,7.

"I guess that makes you my bitch Sasuke Uchiha!"

Sasukes face contorted into a look of confusion. He was in denial, and his ego was hurt at the idea of having to be someone's 'bitch.' The twelve year old rose from his knees, "did I summon you?" He asked cautiously. The dark sin male turned his head and gave the youngin a dark look, "why? Think you big enough to make me go away? Because your not, bitch." The devil took a long drag from his cigarette analyzing the child's rage internalize then gradually begin to build up. "Stop talking down on me! I don't even know you! How did you get in my house?!" Sasuke balled his fist, head pounding from the trauma of loosing his whole clan. Now he had some strange looking boy in his home trying to say he was his guardian. He didn't need a caretaker, especially one so close in age. Especially one with such a attitude problem.

His golden eyes flickered, taking in Sasukes distressed look, he was obviously mentally tired. The boy came home from school to see a stranger smoking in his house going on about being his guardian. The devil gave a smile, "I'm Akita, nice you meet you bitch."

From then on, Sasuke unwillingly was followed around by the strange boy.