•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸•

Previously on (•Uchiha•)...

----------------------------

"You wont be able to put a scratch on my forehead" He mocks moving his thumb across his forehead. I scoff at his teasing.

"Lets see about that." I comment.

"Begin!"

----------------------------

As soon as I heard those words I became more cautious. I knew Sasuke was a good fighter and i had to plan out my moves carefully. I knew he was an Uchiha too, so I was lucky he didn't unlock his Sharingan yet. He decided to make the first move by throwing shurikens towards me so I quickly take out my kunai to block them. He then started to charge towards me so I get in a defensive stance, ready for his attacks. He takes out his kunai and tries to attack me but I block every attack. He kicks under my feet causing me to fall backwards. 

He kicks me again this time causing me to fly back and hit the ground. I shakily get up and focus on my move. I throw shurikens at him and as he is distracted I run to the side thowing one of my kunai in his direction. He blocks the attack of course but it gives me time to get behind him an kick his back, sending him forward and on to the ground. Everyone gasps in surprise because nobody had ever been able to get Sasuke on the ground the way I had. He turns around on his back staring at me with fire in his eyes but they weren't fire of hatred but fire of excitement. He quickly got up and smirked at me.

"I guess you aren't as weak as I thought" He said getting back into stance.

"Damn right I'm not"

"Y/N, language."

"Sorry Iruka Sensei.."

Sasuke smirked again and charged at me but this time I charged back at him with the same force. We ended up punching each other the same time in the face and we both fly backwards on our backs. The class agains gasps and now everyone's attention is on us. The other two groups have stopped fighting and came to watch the scene unfold. Both Sasuke and I struggle to get up but we both end up on our feet again. We begin to charge again when Iruka Sensai stopped us.

"It is getting late and you two fought pretty well. I am proud of the both of you...DISMISSED" 

I look over at Sasuke and see the mark where I punched him. He stares back at me and scoffs.

'He always scoffs' I thought as I gave him a blank expression. As the rest of the kids left but at the entrance I saw Naruto waiting for me. I began walking but stopped when I felt a hand grab my arm. I turned around to see who it was and my eyes went wide when I saw the person.

"S-Sakura?" 

She stood still looking down at the floor and then back up at me. I stood still as well not knowing what to do.

"I just wanted to say I am sorry for this morning..." She mumbled, puffing her cheeks.

"I- uh..It's um...It's ok, I forgive you.." I state. I pull her to let got of my arm and slowly back away to create some distance.

She just nods and walks off the other direction.

I turn back and notice someone else behind Naruto. I walk over until I see who it is.

"Oh hey Sasuke." You say as you stand next to Naruto. Naruto jumps as he sees Sasuke directly behind him and gives him a weird expression. I look over back at the raven haired boy and see him putting his hands in his pockets, looking the other direction.