City girl

"Yes, more please!" Njideka's tiny hands gripped the shit, so tight they almost ripped, her head was bent as he mouth screamed words of pleas, her perky breast up, as her hard nipple throbbed for the touch of her man. Her heart picked up its pace as she felt herself coming close to the peak, they had been on this mountain ride for quite some time.

"Cum for me!" Her partner screamed, grunting as he began to feel her vibrate beneath him, adjusting his position, he pulled back out and thrusted in, deeper and even harder this time around. Njideka screamed in delight, a maniacal smile coming to her lips as she felt her climax coming close.

"Yes! Yes!" Y-" A heavy slap came down her cheeks, Njideka opened her eyes quickly to find her sister staring at her, confusion written all over. She sat up quickly, her breath heavy, her clothing wet with sweat.

"Njideka, who are you screaming yes for? And why are you screaming like Christmas goat, you should have heard yourself!" Chioma questioned, this wasn't the first time she had woken up to her sister's moans and twist, this time she had chosen to ignore, but had been kicked out of the bed by her kangaroo of a sister.

"What are you saying? Is that why you slapped me?" Njideka queried, bringing her hands to rub her  sore cheeks.

"Question, kick me from the bed again, and you will know." Chioma told her, laying back down and bringing the sheets up to cover herself. "Go back to sleep and have sex with your spiritual husband."

"It's you that have spiritual husband, not me." Njideka mumbled. She had just been having one of her biggest fantasies come to dream, her in bed with Emeka, the village pharmacist. She had always thought of him as cute, and would have approached him, if she wasn't afraid of his wife.

Sighing, she brought her hand to her panties to find it moist, she flicked it a little and gasp at the desire that arose, she glanced at her sister, whose back was to her, and light snores already singing. She stood up and walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. As soon as the door was shut, she brought her panties down quickly and allowed her fingers to do the rest.

~~~~~~~

"So, when are you leaving for the city again?" Adam asked Njideka. They were both coming back from the market and had decided to trek back home together, rather than use their transport fare.

"How many times will you ask this, I have told you many times, it's tomorrow. I have to go start my registration, some students have even finish theirs." Njideka had finally gotten admission to study Fine and applied arts in the Lagos state University after three years of sitting for the National exams.

"Na wa oo, you're very lucky. I heard Lagos is the big city, little London. So, only me will remain in the village like this, you will be with the fresh Lagos boys, whose touch can send a woman trembling and begging. I will be here, left alone with the likes of Okorocha and the others." Irritation crossed her face as a vivid image of her future flashed before her.

"Abi, I told you to write the exams with me, I thought you wanted to remain in your father's land forever, don't come and jealous me oo," Njideka laughed, bumping her shoulder across her friend teasingly. "But you could always sit for the exam next year, you're brilliant, I am sure you will pass."

Chioma smiled. "I don't even know, my mother is already thinking of sending me to stay with her sister in Enugu this coming Easter, but let's see sha!"

They walked on slowly as they listed about the experience they both shared in the village, Njideka laughed with her friend, sad that she was leaving her behind. But her sadness couldn't be compared to the joy of going to the city. She had wanted to go to the city all her life, especially Lagos, which had always been called small London.

She remembered a year ago, when her cousins from the city returned back to village for Christmas. Njideka had admired the mobile phones they held, the way their skin always shone, they expensive clothings and shoe and how all the village girls had admired them, and the boys stared with lust, even her good for nothing ex boyfriend Afam.

She had then and there sworn that she must gains admission into the university the coming year, reading very hard, breaking up with Afam and attending the Jamb lessons every week days. The joy when the good news came, her father had ordered the killing of two big fowls, and her mother had prepared her one of her favourites, Abacha, with lots of Uziza and Utazi, then garnishing it with garden eggs and local fish. They had later downed the fried chicken with palm wine.

"Anyways, I will always come visiting." She told her friend as they finally got to the joint they will go their separate ways. They said their goodbyes and parted.

Njideka finally decided to use this time and admire the village one more before tomorrow.

"Njideka!" She heard her name being called by a annoyingly familiar voice. She held tight to her goods and quickened her pace. "Njide! You can not hear me abi?"

"Better leave me alone Afam, go and open another girl's skirt!" She shouted without looking back. But soon Afam caught up to her, blocking her path as he stood in front of her.

Njideka stared at him, her nose scrunched up in annoyance, her stood in his tall frame, smiling at her. He was putting on a khaki shirt and a white singlet, which was now a but brown and drenched in sweat. Her stood akimbo as he stared down at her, giving her view of the bush underneath his arms, his legs were putting on bathroom slippers, painted and coated with sands and dust, the sun shone on the skin on his head, his mouth spread in a wide smile, as he shone a set of  brownish white teeth at her.

COMING SOON 💖

My new lead character Njideka will be something else 😂😂

Stay safe 💞