Chapter 3

*3 weeks later*

Our relationship is going strong, really strong. Noone knows a single thing. Today was party day.HELL YEAH! The girls are in my room getting ready. I walk into my bathroom and apply the certain style of eye shadow. I am not very big on makeup. I never have been. I change into my purple dress that hugs my curves exactly right. My chesnut hair extending the right amount of lentgh. I smile and walk out to see the girls. Eleanor is wearing a cream dress and look very pretty. Danielle was wearing a pretty pinstriped dress. 

"You guys look gorgeous!" I exclaim. They smile and thank me. We walk arm and arm to Niall's flat where the party is being held. 

"THE LADIES HAVE ARRIVED!" An obvisouly drunk Louis screams. How is he already drunk ?? Oh well. I spot Harry biting his lip at me. I shoot him a wink and he blushes. I walk up to have a drink. I grab a beer and start walking towards HArry.

"Ah ah." Liam says grabbing the beer from me. 

"C'mon Liam its not like you haven't drinken underage before!" I exclaim (pretend Liam doesn't have that liver issue). 

He raises his eyebrows, "That's different." He mutters. I grab my beer back. 

"Really? How?" 

"IT JUST IS OK?!" Liam screams. The party stops and you can literally hear a pin drop. 

"YOUR UNBELIEVEBLE!" I scream at him slamming my beer down on to the table before storming out. I walk back to Liam's flat where I was staying. I angrily sit down on the couch. 

"Hey." I hear a voice and look up. Harry! 

"Hey Haz." I say patting the spot next to the couch to tell him to sit down. He happily agrees. 

"What happened?" 

"He wouldn't let me have a beer!" I chidlish whine. HE chuckles and then slams his lips into mine. I wrap my arms around his neck. I pull apart for a quick second, "Harry I love you." 

HE blushes and then smiles even wider, "I love you more!" 

HE licks my bottom lip for entry and I agree. I feel his hands slide down to my bum. I let out a soft moan and then Harry stops. 

"Err If we go any farther, then.. I won't be able to stop." He says biting his lip. 

"Im ready!" 

"You positive?" 

"Absolutely." 

He grins as he reconnects his lips to mine. I  bring his shirt over his head. HE picks me up and leads me to my bedroom. He unzips my dress and I groan into his lips. He brings his lips down to my neck and I smile softly. He snakes his hands around torso and undoes my bra. HE pulls back and I blush and look at the ground. 

"Your so beautiful." 

---

I roll over remembering the events from last night. Instead of hitting Harry, I feel a piece of paper. 

Hey babe,

I did not want Liam finding out like this ;). I put clothes on you so you weren't naked if the boys woke you up. I love you. :)xxx

-Haz

I grin and look down. Im wearing a tank top and spandex. I smile to myself. 

Jiggle of a doornob, I shoot up. 

"Liam I can't get her door open." I hear Zayn say loudly from the other side of the door. I quickly scramble up and unlock the door. THe door swings open and I step to the side revealing Liam and Zayn. 

"Why was your door locked Lizzie?" Liam questions, more like demands. 

"Ermm I may have accidentally locked it sorry." I say. 

"Damn girl what happened to your hair?" Zayn asks. I pale. Oh shit sex hair. 

"Oh um I had some nightmares." 

'HOLY SHIT THATS BLOOD!" Liam shrieks pointing at my bed sheets. Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. 

"i got my period early!" I say quickly. Liam nods and leaves the room with Zayn. I quickly throw the condom wrapper in the trash so no one can find it. I strip my bed sheets. I rush into the bathroom and drag a comb through my hair and throw it into a messy bun. I grab my bed sheets and throw them into the laundry chute. Yes we have a laundry shoot. Its cool. I race downstairs to see everyone but Harry. 

'Geez you look exhausted." Niall says. 

I smile, "er Ya woke up a couple of times last night."  Eleanor and Danielle exchange looks. Oh shit they must know something. 

Harry stumbles through the doorway. 

"Man you look like shit!" Louis says loudly. I bite my lip and shift awkwardly. 

"harry got laid last night!" Liam teases. Oh little did he know. Zayn shoots a look at me. I widen my eyes with fear. Zayn gasps. 

"Zayn what's wrong?" Niall asks. 

"The door....." He says trailing off. I look at Harry in fear. They couldn't possibly know, could they? 

"Her hair..." 

"The blood." He whispers the last part. At this point I am shaking with fear. My lower adoment is killing me. I am so afraid right now. 

Danielle and Eleanor gasp. 

Liam looks between Harry and I. His muscles clench, his makes his hands into fists. 

"YOU HAD SEX WITH MY LITTLE SISTER!"