Chapter 58

Bakugo sat in the back of the helicopter as it flew across the sky. He kept his head down and rested his arms on his thighs. He sat in silence listening to the loud rudders above him. After a few minutes he felt a tap on his shoulder, Bakugo peaked upwards to be met by the assistant pilot giving him the thumbs up.

Bakugo took a deep breath before putting on his hero mask and slipping in an ear piece. A wicked grin spread across his face as he peaked outside the window at the city below.

".......hello?.......hello?.......can you hear me?" A voice crackled through the ear piece.

"Loud and clear" Bakugo responded.

"Good. We're approaching the target soon. Estimated time of arrival 2 minutes."

"Roger that"

Bakugo took his time and fixed up all his gear. He made sure his boots where tightened, his gauntlets strapped, and belt secured. Another minute of radio silence passed before the voice came back in his ear.

"Target is in range. All civilians have been cleared from the area and we have the green light from the ground team. Operation New Life is a go, give them hell Ground Zero."

Bakugo grabbed the door handle next to him and slid the door back. He threw his legs out of the helicopter and onto the support beam below. Carefully Bakugo attached his support harness and moved completely onto the support beam, only being held onto by the strap around his chest. Bakugo scanned the area and found the helicopter approaching the compound highlighted by his new goggles from that tech bitch with the weird eyes she made him specifically for the raid.

Within the next few seconds his goggle lights changed from a red to green tone, giving him the single it was his time to shine. Bakugo outstretched one palm and used his other to designate an area of concentration for his quirk.

"ROLLING THUNDER!" The blond screamed as he carpet bombed the Yakuza base from above.

The helicopter started its way on a full circle around the base allowing Bakugo to hit every square inch of the above ground section of the base. As they finished their lap Bakugo ear piece came back to life.

"Time to move Ground Zero"

Bakugo made quick work as he received his instructions. He scanned the streets and quickly found the ground team advancing towards the compound. In one swift motion he snagged the top portion of his harness and ripped it clean off allowing him to free fall towards the ground. Using his explosions Bakugo accelerated downwards and made his way to what was left of the main lawn. He did one last blast before placing both hands in front of him to stop his downward fall and rolled across the ground landing right next to Kirshima.

"Wow Bakubro that was freaking amazing!" The red head cheered.

"Oi praise me later, we've got a job to do. ROUND FACE YOU'RE UP!"

"Right!" Uraraka responded as he ran to the front of the pack. She placed both hands on the ground and concentrated as hard as she could, slowly a pink glow started to emit from her palms and into the ground below.

"AHHH!" She screamed as she threw both hands into the air.

As her hands reached their peak the rubble on the ground started lifting up off the ground, clearing a path into the basement of the compound.

"Everyone let's g—" Sir started to yell but was interrupted by a loud rumble beneath some of the rubble.

The raid team stopped and looked around as the tremors got louder and louder until a massive gust of wind shot out as a huge set of arms broke through the rubble.