Additional Cast + Summary

Sophie Turner as Jean Grey

Tye Sheridan as Scott Summers

Kodi Smit- McPhee as Kurt Wagner

Lana Condor as Jubilation Lee

Ten Year Summary

It had been ten years since the attack on the White House. Serenity had come to forgive her father as well as convince him to reopen the school. Charles and Hank had helped in the development of Serenity's mutation and she now held control over it.

She had lost contact with Peter after he stopped calling. She had visited his house to find that neither Magda nor Wanda knew where he was. Magda had told her that before Peter disappeared he had been asking a lot about his father and who he was; Magda had figured that Peter's sudden disappearance had something to do with the interest in his unknown father. Serenity still kept in contact with Wanda throughout those ten years, and at some point Wanda had mentioned that Peter had come back, yet Serenity didn't receive any visits of phone calls. She came to the simple conclusion that he had forgotten about her, which hurt more than the girl cared to admit.

Peter, on the other hand, had not forgotten about his Sparky. He had felt terrible about breaking contact with her, but finding his father was something he felt he needed to do. Leaving his mother and sister for four years was the hardest thing for him to do, but somewhere in his mind, he believed finding his father would give him some peace of mind. It hadn't. In fact, it was finding out who his father was that prompted his return home. When he returned things were different and so was he. He didn't call or visit Serenity because the thought of her hating him for leaving flashed through his mind overtime he'd pick up the phone to call.

So, ten years later, Serenity finds herself working at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters as her father's assistant. She would help students and or her father with anything they needed. She was also the youngest 'teacher' in the school, and it made her popular with the students. Jean Grey was one of her favorites as was Jubilation Lee, or as everyone called her, Jubilee. She was like an older sister to most of the student population, and her presence made most people smile.

When an ancient mutant threatens her family, Serenity suits up to save the world alongside Hank, Raven, Jean, Scott Summers, Kurt Wagner, Moira MacTaggert, and everyones favorite silver speedster, Peter Maximoff. Serenity must overcome her fears in order to save her father and the world.

"It's me and you against the world Sparky."

"No, it's all of us against that blue guy."