Prom

Kiss is in highschool in this chapter.
Includes Ace x Peter ^^'
Enjoy!
    __________________________________

Eric's PoV

I sat in class with my best friend Bruce next to me.
"So.. as you know, you will have summer vacation in 3 weeks. I wanted to tell you that next friday is prom."
Our teacher announced happily. 

I sighed. I won't get a date anyway. So I'll just stay at home.
The lesson continued normally, except some girls talking about how excited they are.
Then the bell rang. Everyone packed their stuff together and headed out to lunch. Bruce and I walked out of the classroom and we saw our friends Ace and Peter talking to each other. Both of them were blushing heavily.
I smirked because I exactly knew what was going on.

"So.. do you have anyone in mind? For prom.." I shook my head.
"Nah.. Nobody wants to date a guy that is shorter than them." I laughed.
Bruce chuckled and mumbled something. "What did you say?"
"Nothing!"

We went to the rooftop and sat down.
Suddenly I saw Jake coming towards us. "Hey freaks, no date for prom huh?" I tried to ignore him, until he grabbed my collar and held me up.
"I asked you something!" He screamed angrily.

Suddenly someone grabbed my waist and put me on the floor.
"Stop it Jake! If you touch him one more time, I'll make sure that there's no tomorrow for you!!" Bruce screamed.

Jake starred at him in fear. Bruce was taller and stronger than him. He knew that in a fight, he would lose immediately. "I.. It won't happen again!" He said, running away.
I sat on the floor crying. Bruce turned around and knelt down. He hugged me and stroked my hair.

"Come on Eric.. He's gone.."
"But he'll come back!" I said, sobbing slightly.
Bruce frowned. "And when he does, I'll be there to protect you."
I sniffled and laid my head on his shoulder. We stayed like this for about 3 minutes, until Ace and Peter came towards us. "Hey guys.. Eric what's wrong?" Peter asked.
"Jake.. He scared him." Bruce replied.

"Jake?! I swear to god I'll kill him."
I smiled lightly. "You guys are the best friends anyone could have."
Bruce, Ace and Peter smiled.
"Thanks Eric, you too." They said at the same time. I sat up and Ace and Peter sat down next to us. 
"So you guys are each others date?" Bruce asked smirking.

Both of them blushed and nodded.
"Finally.. You two have been crushing on each other since forever." I said.
They blushed even more.
"And what about you guys?"
"What do you mean?" Bruce asked. "Will you go to prom together?" Ace asked. "What?! No! We're just friends!" I yelled, cheeks turning pink.
"Yeah yeah, sure thing."

(Timeskip till next thursday)

Bruce's PoV

I looked at myself in the mirror.
I wore a red shirt, tight black jeans and my favourite leatherjacket.
I hope Eric will like it..
After i took the roses i left the house and walked to our meeting point.

I waited a few minutes, until Eric came. My breath hitched.
"Hey Bruce, what do you have roses for?" He asked.
"Uh.. They are for.. y-you." I replied handing him the roses. He took them and blushed.
"F-For me?" I nodded slightly.

"I..wow..Thank you Bruce."
He smiled and hugged me. I hugged back. He took his head off my shoulder but kept his arms around my neck. I blushed when i noticed that my hands were still on his waist.

Eric's PoV

It seemed like the perfect time to tell him my feelings. Yes.. today is the day.
"Bruce.. I have to tell you something.."
Bruce looked into my eyes.  "Yes?"
"I.. I don't know how to say it."
"Just say it.''
I gulped.